Post your Disney LuLaRoe outfits!

Like someone else said, you need to join some FaceBook groups. My sister and cousin are consultants, but neither ever has patterns I want.

I don't like how the Randy fits or looks on me either. I'm very...booby, and the bottom of the shirt tents out too much, which the sleeves end up framing the girls, making me look bigger.

No Facebook. The only forms of social media I have are Pinterest and this.

The Perfect T and the Classic T have a great fit to them. You should try those!

How do the Perfect and Classic fit compared to an Irma? I like the Irma for the coverage, but sometimes I want something...not quite so long. I wear a MD in the Irma...would it be the same for the other two? Thanks!
\

How do the Perfect and Classic fit compared to an Irma? I like the Irma for the coverage, but sometimes I want something...not quite so long. I wear a MD in the Irma...would it be the same for the other two? Thanks!
\

I've never tried an Irma so can't say but the perfect t is split at the bottom so you can tie it if you think it's too long. I think the length of the Ts are perfect for me.

This thread is fantastic! I'm so jealous of all these amazing prints! My cousin is a consultant and I am definitely going to have to hit her up for some ideas now

just bought this exact outfit for my flight down in May. 59 days! :banana:

WYmOe0L.jpg

I love LLR! Here are my outfits for our May trip:

Enchanted Rose Carly for waterpark day (may wear as a cover-up)

Monorail leggings and black patterned Irma for resort day (taking monorail to Poly for brunch)

"Spaceship Earth" leggings and grey/black pinstripe classic T for Epcot

Giraffe leggings and heathered pink perfect T for Animal Kingdom

Space invader leggings and blue/red classic T for Hollywood Studios - not exactly Disney-themed but I wanted something close to Star Wars for HS and I'm still looking!

The elusive black leggings and Minnie Irma for Magic Kingdom

Macaroon leggings and floral Irma - my first try at pattern mixing for Epcot! I wanted to celebrated the lovely macaroons of France and the Flower & Garden Festival

Enchanted rose leggings and heathered pink Irma for Magic Kingdom

Last edited:
I just discovered Lula a few months ago. I got one outfit for our trip last week. They were circus leggings that have elephants on them like dumbo. I found roses while I was on my trip. Since i have been home, I found crowns, castles, leopards ( animal kingdom) and teacups. I don't normally wear leggings but these are the most comfy I have ever tried, and i definitely get longer tops to cover my assets!!! I am hoping to have enough Disney inspired Lula to wear every day on our next trip in November. I will take pics later and post what I have.

Im headed to WDW the first week of October-will it be too hot for the leggings? would I do better to stick with shorts?

I am new to LLR too, and love the ones I have...but up here in New England where I live. I wear them with riding boots and long tunic style sweaters only. :) Our Feb. trip was pretty hot, and I can't imagine wearing leggings in the FL sun. This may of course depend on where you're from. I'm hot in leggings when it's much above 65 degrees, others may feel differently!

Look up the leggings into capri trick. It's super easy, and very comfortable. I wore LuLaRoe exclusively on my trip early summer last year and did this. I'm going on a girls trip to the dark side early October, and will be wearing LuLaRoe exclusively again. I'm thinking the leggings are a great bet because they can be long in the morning and evening, but pulled into capris for the afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter