post your favorite smilies. Inspired by Shameless pointless post number boosting!! Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello out there :wave:

lucas are you home yet or are you still at Wally World? :tilt:

Home, darn it! :rotfl:

We had a great time. But, the parks were very crowded - and I thought it would be a slow time! We got into the first showing of the night of the CP by doing the stand-by line and still got great seats. At MK the Dream Squad found us again and we got a special VIP showing of Wishes! Along with 2 other families we got to go to the top of the Astro Orbitor to watch the fireworks!

Also met with TigerKat and her dh at EPCOT - they are both so sweet. :goodvibes

P.S. The MK Christmas tree wasn't in the usual place on Main Street cause Regis was gonna be there filming the show they air on Christmas Day. :santa:

Darn it my light's not on! :mad: I hope you are still here lucas :goodvibes

you got dream squaded twice?! how cool! did I read that right?

was it herd crowded or could you still move around freely?

this is a stupid vent, but here it goes:

I've been watching burp cloths of all things on ebay this weekend. Got home from church tonight anticipating to bid on them and the listing got poofed. I refreshed and it said the listing no longer existed :eek: . DH says, it happens, but I've been waiting ALL weekend for this auction to end :hourglass . *grrr*

vent over.

this is a stupid vent, but here it goes:

I've been watching burp cloths of all things on ebay this weekend. Got home from church tonight anticipating to bid on them and the listing got poofed. I refreshed and it said the listing no longer existed :eek: . DH says, it happens, but I've been waiting ALL weekend for this auction to end :hourglass . *grrr*

vent over.

:rolleyes: Oh gosh!!!!

How are you?:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter