Post your funniest story from a Disney Cruise!

Just got off the Dream (as in about 45 min ago) and this story still makes me laugh. On our first night, Sunday, my DH and father were in pub 687 watching football. I dropped my girls at oceaneers and headed to 687. As I was walking the hallway between the lobby balcony and 687 I could sense someone walking really quickly behind me. I turned to see a 50ish man, dressed in his best walking super fast and sort of leaning into his walk and swinging his arms. I moved to the right and said "sorry" bc i was walking slowly. He said "no problem, I am going to the same place as you". I asked if he was going to watch the game and he said "no ma'am, I'm going to the disco" and proceeded to do a staying alive type dance right there in the hallway. And kept right on walking into the district/evolution. It was so funny to me and i wish someone had been there to see it

Kerrio929 said:
He said "no problem, I am going to the same place as you". I asked if he was going to watch the game and he said "no ma'am, I'm going to the disco" and proceeded to do a staying alive type dance right there in the hallway. And kept right on walking into the district/evolution. It was so funny to me and i wish someone had been there to see it
Lol!

We were on our 2nd cruise(first with our 2 boys). Our oldest, DS almost 5 at the time, was in the Oceanneer's Club. It was his first day of being in the OC, and had been there for a few hours. We went to get him for dinner, and he saw us and said, "WHY ARE YOU HERE? GO AWAY! I'M HAVING FUN AND DON'T WANT TO BE PICKED UP!!" All the while, being dressed up in a Captain's Hook jacket from the dress up clothes chest! LOL Needless to say, he ate dinner in the Oceanneer's club that night! HA!:lmao:

We were on our 2nd cruise(first with our 2 boys). Our oldest, DS almost 5 at the time, was in the Oceanneer's Club. It was his first day of being in the OC, and had been there for a few hours. We went to get him for dinner, and he saw us and said, "WHY ARE YOU HERE? GO AWAY! I'M HAVING FUN AND DON'T WANT TO BE PICKED UP!!" All the while, being dressed up in a Captain's Hook jacket from the dress up clothes chest! LOL Needless to say, he ate dinner in the Oceanneer's club that night! HA!:lmao:

:lmao:

Just got off the Dream (as in about 45 min ago) and this story still makes me laugh. On our first night, Sunday, my DH and father were in pub 687 watching football. I dropped my girls at oceaneers and headed to 687. As I was walking the hallway between the lobby balcony and 687 I could sense someone walking really quickly behind me. I turned to see a 50ish man, dressed in his best walking super fast and sort of leaning into his walk and swinging his arms. I moved to the right and said "sorry" bc i was walking slowly. He said "no problem, I am going to the same place as you". I asked if he was going to watch the game and he said "no ma'am, I'm going to the disco" and proceeded to do a staying alive type dance right there in the hallway. And kept right on walking into the district/evolution. It was so funny to me and i wish someone had been there to see it

I would of LOVED to see this! :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

After holding in leaks, and tears running down my face I guess I have to share one of my experiences.
We were cruising in a room with an obstructed view; there was a lifeboat hanging out side. Not on a deck, but suspended up. :boat:

I justified letting the sun light in to illuminate the room as I dressed in my swim suit. After all, no one is going to be in a dangling life boat! Adding that I am heavily endowed naturally on top ;)

I got out of the shower and butt naked started to wiggle my wet body in the Lycra one piece suit. Just clearing the hips I glance up and what do I meet, but the eyes of a CM in the life boat looking straight in. :scared1::faint:

I dropped to the floor and wiggled into the suit crept over to the bathroom and hid in there until it was safe to come out. I'm not sure if the fella could see in or if he was busy about that boat, but from then on the curtain was pulled! :rolleyes1 :eek:

Although not nearly as funny as the others, on our recent fantasy cruise we were in our room around 8 ish and we have a knock at the door. The CM says he is there to get our mirrors. I say "o.....k....." He then takes the mirrors off the wall in our bathroom. I fully expect new mirrors to be the hallway to replace the ones he took but no, he takes our mirrors and leaves. We go to the show and we still font gave mirrors. I go to guest services and we all start laughing at how strange this is. She asks if anyone would be playing a trick in us. Um no, we don't know anyone else on the ship. About an hour later, another CM comes back with 2 mirrors and replaces them. We later learned that an older gentleman didn't know his room number and did have a problem with a mirror but gave them our room number 6080 instead of his 8060. :) made for a good laugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter