Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe bottomless Milshake is sooo yummy!!!! and the skillet is amazing!!

also, a tip for anyone who's had the Gastric Bypass (My dad had it) Show your card and you can get the kids rate!

Greenepona said:
also, a tip for anyone who's had the Gastric Bypass (My dad had it) Show your card and you can get the kids rate!

Wow, that's definately good to know! A friend of mine that goes with us sometimes had the surgery and to keep from having to throw away so much food, we usually try to go places where we can split entrees, but the buffets and all-you-can eat things aren't usually a good place... I wasn't aware there was a card indicating that someone had gastric bypass surgery, I guess I'll have to ask if she has one...

MemoryMakers2669 said:
Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Macadamia Nut crusted Chicken Breast

100_1920.jpg

How'd you like the Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken Breast? That's what I wanted to order last year but the chef wouldn't let me because he said he couldn't guarantee that the oil they fried the chicken in hadn't been used to fry shellfish...

We were supposed to go back to WGP last week for dinner and I was going to order it without referring to my allergy (I'm not THAT allergic); however, then they decided to stop honoring the DDE discount, so we cancelled our ADR... I guess I'm not meant to have it. :rotfl2:

Anyway, I'd be curious to know what you thought... maybe we'll try again someday and it will still be on the menu.

I will ask my dad what the card says, where he got it etc. He also has a medic alert necklace that says he has had gastric. It can be used at the buffets also!

magicmouse2 said:
That crab cake looks delicious! What did you have for your entree ?

FiletBrownDerby.jpg

I had the filet which was good. I'm not a big meat eater, but I liked it.

vascubaguy said:
How'd you like the Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken Breast? That's what I wanted to order last year but the chef wouldn't let me because he said he couldn't guarantee that the oil they fried the chicken in hadn't been used to fry shellfish...

We were supposed to go back to WGP last week for dinner and I was going to order it without referring to my allergy (I'm not THAT allergic); however, then they decided to stop honoring the DDE discount, so we cancelled our ADR... I guess I'm not meant to have it. :rotfl2:

Anyway, I'd be curious to know what you thought... maybe we'll try again someday and it will still be on the menu.

Mine and Memorymakers2669 cousin had this, she said it was good but the mango sauce was bland, that's the orange blobs on the side with the little black and white dots, those are sesame seeds.

Wow what a thread...I cannot believe how hungry this thread makes a person!! THANKS to all who have posted!

I have a few to add. I took these during our DDP trip last April.

Columbia Harbour House
Chicken Strip basket
Fish strip basket
833448118106_0_ALB.jpg

Clams and shrimp Cape May Cafe
180738118106_0_ALB.jpg

Tappenyaki Lunch
463658118106_0_ALB.jpg

625268118106_0_ALB.jpg

257368118106_0_ALB.jpg

454378118106_0_ALB.jpg

Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
197498118106_0_ALB.jpg

835609118106_0_ALB.jpg

835609118106_0_ALB.jpg

314119118106_0_ALB.jpg

256029118106_0_ALB.jpg

Cheesecake Sci Fi Dine Inn
443329118106_0_ALB.jpg

Cheesecake Factory
750339118106_0_ALB.jpg

disneyjunkie said:
I have a few to add. I took these during our DDP trip last April.

Columbia Harbour House
Chicken Strip basket
Fish strip basket
833448118106_0_ALB.jpg

Hey disneyjunkie,
Does the coleslaw and mac & cheese count in the DDP credit or were they extra?
Just curious since we'll be there soon and planning to hit CHH... :teeth: thanks...

cseca said:
Hey disneyjunkie,
Does the coleslaw and mac & cheese count in the DDP credit or were they extra?
Just curious since we'll be there soon and planning to hit CHH... :teeth: thanks...

They counted as side items last year. I'm not sure if that has changed or not.

I thought we would only get fries since it was a combo meal, but the CM told me to add sides as well.

The food was great, but we couldn't finish it.

I can only see the red X's while I am here at work, but I can usually see them from home. Maybe it has to do with the internet connection or server?? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter