POTD - Wedding!! Now With Directory on Page 1

I thought I would post my guestbook from our wedding and the one that we used at our at-home reception.

For our wedding we made a photobook with our engagement pictures that we had our guests sign. I'm so glad we did something like this; it sits on our coffee table with a few other books and I love looking at it every once in a while.
100_0608.jpg

For our MI reception we also did a wish tree. Side note, let me explain the popcorn container at the bottom (we did a red carpet theme and "premiered" our wedding video hence the red popcorn container holding the tree.)
Ferg_085.jpg

Ferg_194.jpg

Ferg_192.jpg

Carrie-I've seen you post that picture of Diane before, but it cracks me up! That's probably how I look at work, though!

Ix-nay on the "efore-bay"... :scared: :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

We did an engagement-photo guest book the way FigmentFan did. We also brought it to our at-home reception and had people sign it in a different color ink so we know who was where:

0951_2092N.jpg

Hidden Mickeys :)
kinda hard to see

My shoes had mickeys too :)
IMG_0275.jpg

Our guest book/plate :)

Have we done programs recently for new brides??

This is a newer shot I don't think I have posted..my bridesmaid took the shot:
20poacl.jpg

l8ikg.jpg

pro200-400070-1.jpg

this pattern was copied in several places of the wedding. the invitations, programs, aisle runner and menus.

It's Tuesday . . . and I have a cold :sad1:

Let's cheer me up and post pictures of your Ring Exchange - especially the new brides!

232323232%7Ffp5365%3B%3Enu%3D3384%3E776%3E9%3A6%3EWSNRCG%3D3239623973%3B7%3Anu0mrj

We didn't do a garter toss, in fact I don't even have a picture of my garter - DOH!

We didn't do a garter toss either (or a bouquet toss for that matter). I think all of our guys were married and only about 3 of the girls weren't. So, I didn't want to make them feel singled out. So, we skipped it.

I didn't even wear a garter :(

we didn't either, but I am breaking the rules today!!

My baby, as of 11:07am this morning, was 11 years old!
2upxppj.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter