PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

Love the picture of you two in the monkey cages. Too Cute!!

Sounds like you will be prepared for the rain if it does come. We had rain one day on our trip in February and the park was empty. It was kind of fun to feel like the only people in Disney.

You must be an adventurous girl to go to a concert by yourself. Have a great time! :yay:

Maybe the rain will drive the crowds away... you know those locals melt in weather. LOL

Have fun at the auto show!! :car:

Thank you, Beth! :goodvibes We had a blast!

Love the picture of you two in the monkey cages. Too Cute!!

Sounds like you will be prepared for the rain if it does come. We had rain one day on our trip in February and the park was empty. It was kind of fun to feel like the only people in Disney.

You must be an adventurous girl to go to a concert by yourself. Have a great time! :yay:

Thanks! I love the Monkey Cage pic! Us and another family were the only ones on the ride and the CM asked me (me! Not him! :rotfl: ) where I wanted to sit. I said "The PINK monkey cage!!!" I :lovestruc pink.

Everyone keeps saying that! Nobody wanted to go with me! "Psh, Jonas Brothers, no I don't want to go. Ew." It was either don't go or go alone. Go alone! Solo mission for me.

aww have fun! I can't wait to hear about your trip :yay:

Thank you!! :goodvibes I'm SO excited! I taped a picture of the Jonas Brothers on the fridge at home. My Dad was like :confused3 :confused: "I don't get it?" :lmao:

Maybe the rain will drive the crowds away...
you know those locals melt in weather. LOL

I know! It's pouring outside right now. The forecast keeps changing. Accuweather says no rain while we're there, while weather.com says showers Wednesday and Thursday!? :confused3 Either way, I'm packing for rain! :thumbsup2 :umbrella:

So tomorrow is my last day of work for 8 days! 8 whole days! HOLY MOLY! I have Thursday and Friday off, plus Saturday and Sunday, and then Monday - Thursday. Go back to work Friday. Ah I need a break. My last break off work was for my surgery, and that was a lame break. A break for Disneyland is much better. :cloud9:

I went to Target today and bought food to take. I got individual things of cereal (Frosted Flakes for Jesus and Lucky Charms for me), individual cups of oatmeal, frozen breakfast sandwich things, Oreos, Pringles, honey roasted peanuts for Jesus, fruit leather for me, and I think that's it. Jesus is bringing the water and whatever else he has in his fridge to drink. We'll probably buy milk for the cereal at the Hojo super store.

I'm getting so excited!

So we're leaving Monday morning and the park opens at 9 that morning. We'll hopefully, fingers crossed, leave Oxnard at 7. We should make it there before rope drop IF we leave at that time. We never left on a Monday morning, so it's hard to say how traffic will be.

So the weather forecast is boggling my mind. Accuweather.com says no rain at all the 1st through the 4th, while weather.com says rain the 3rd and 4th. I don't usually like weather.com, but last time it was correct about the rain. Meh, who knows. :confused3

Oh yes! I wanted to add that I finished Twilight last night and started New Moon today. I am slave to these dang books. And I'm currently depressed because Edward is gone right now in New Moon and it makes me so sad. :sad2: *sigh*

I know how you feel about the getting excited for Disneyland part. It just dawned on me that a week from tonight, I'll be putting the finishing touches on my packing.

Could you leave any ealier than 7am? I'm scared that you'll catch some heavy traffic. However, in our area the school are out on Monday which could work in your favor if it's the same down there? :confused3

Woo hoo for almost time for DL!!! :banana: You and Sleepless Knight are so lucky!

So now my parents and Jesus are going to go see Bolt in 3D and the El Capitan and hang out in Hollywood while I'm at the concert. I want to go to the Disney Soda Fountain, so my parents said we can eat there before they drop me off at the concert. :yay:

Aww, poor Courtney! I wish you didn't have to go alone. If I lived near you, I'd TOTALLY go with you :)

Have fun though ! I'm sure this trip will be a blast and I can't wait to see pictures and hear about it when you get back.

WOOOOO !!!

I know how you feel about the getting excited for Disneyland part. It just dawned on me that a week from tonight, I'll be putting the finishing touches on my packing.

I know, I haven't packed yet. I'm going laundry right now and my empty suitcase is sitting in my room. I don't even know what to pack!

Could you leave any ealier than 7am? I'm scared that you'll catch some heavy traffic. However, in our area the school are out on Monday which could work in your favor if it's the same down there? :confused3

Woo hoo for almost time for DL!!! :banana: You and Sleepless Knight are so lucky!

Jesus and I were talking about traffic and we're thinking of just leaving here at 9. There shouldn't be much traffic so we should get there in a little over an hour. We don't need to be there at rope drop. I think that might be a better plan, you think?

Not much longer!!! Just a few days. :cool1:

Yay!!! 2 more days!! :yay:

Aww, poor Courtney! I wish you didn't have to go alone. If I lived near you, I'd TOTALLY go with you :)

Have fun though ! I'm sure this trip will be a blast and I can't wait to see pictures and hear about it when you get back.

WOOOOO !!!

Awwww, thanks Jazzy! That means a lot! I know you're not a big fan of the Jonas Brothers!!!! :hug:

Woohoo!!! :thumbsup2

You guys will NOT believe what I just saw on the news right now. People are lining up for the Jonas Brothers concert TODAY! The concert isn't until Sunday night!!!! All the tickets were general admission, but I cannot believe people are there right now!!! Today I was just having the conversation with my Mom that I need to get there before the doors open or I'm going to be all the way in the back. And sure enough, I'm going to be in the back. Even if I get there at noon it will be too late!!! :scared: :headache:

Ugh.

So I'm packing and I don't even know where to start. The forecast changed again and now it's supposed to be high 70's. That's hot. :sad2:

OMG, Courtney that sucks! I cannot believe that people are lining up ALREADY for a Sunday night concert!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I hope somehow you are still able to get a decent seat. :wizard:

Oh geez, today already ?!?!? Thats just ridiculous. Well hopefully you'll still be able to get into a good area so you can see 'em well enough. Its so hard to predict what the weather will be like these days. I say pack for both and hopefully you'll have a good range of clothes so that you'll be able to wear all the stuff you brought. I hope you have a blast, I'm so excited for you :)

I know, it's CRAZY!!! I mean insane. I should have known, if people lined up at 7pm the night before to see them for 5 minutes, people would be waiting days to see a concert. Crazy crazy! :eek: :eek:

Thank you, both! :hug:

I'm getting SO excited!!!!!!

Man! It's getting ridiculous! The night before.. that's old school.. but days?

\Yay! Tonight's the concert!!! We're leaving at 1:00 and I'm totally rushing to get ready, but I wanted to come on here and update!! :thumbsup2

Jesus isn't coming with us tonight after all, I wanted him to spend tonight with his family before I steal him for the week! :) I haven't gone out with just my parents in awhile, so this will be nice.

First we're going to the Disney Soda Fountain for lunch and ice cream and then my parents are dropping me off at the concert. :yay: I'm praying I don't get mobbed my crazy girls tonight. :guilty:

Okay! So I'll update with pictures when I get home!!! :banana:

Have so much fun! I have't been to a concert in a LONG time but last time I went I danced the WHOLE TIME and I barely even noticed the people I was with! I think you're going to have a great time. Plus the bonus of spending time with mom and dad at Disney.... What a great day!

Be safe :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter