PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

Ohhh I will!

We leave Thursday! YAY!

OH MY GOSH. You are going to have so much fun. How crazy will that be with all those ladies togther. I was at the park at the same time one day of my trip last year and I saw a BUNCH of ladies walking around with tiaras on and just laughing it up.

I know! I started some packing today. But I think I need rain boots. One weather site has rain for Saturday and another has no rain the whole trip. So I think I'm going to buy them, bring them and if I don't use them, I'll return them.

Thank you, Jazz! :hug:

I'm pretty much packed. After work I need to get my car washed, if it's still raining, I'll just take it to get the inside vaccumed. I need to put gas, go to the Disney Store to put spending money on a gift card and run to the store to get a case of water and some Coke for my Dad at home. And I think that's it! :thumbsup2

Have fun Courtney!! Next year we are gonna be there with you!!

I know I am looking forward to reading about it too!!

Hey girls!

I need to upload the pics to my computer.

I had SO MUCH FUN! I'm ready to do it again TOMORROW!

I'm still tired though. And my legs are sore, I don't know from what!

Hey girls!

I need to upload the pics to my computer.

I had SO MUCH FUN! I'm ready to do it again TOMORROW!

I'm still tired though. And my legs are sore, I don't know from what!

I am so glad you had a good time. I can hardly wait for next year. When my taxes come in the next ten or so days I am buying my AP:cool1:

Courtney!!!! I am bumping your TR thread because I know you have another DLR trip coming up in a couple of weeks (or less) for your birthday, and I know we all want to hear about it and see photos after it happens!! Plus, I'm sure we would love a Diva's trip rundown.

When you have time, can you post some of your fantastic DLR Christmastime photos in our "Disney at Christmas" super thread? That thread is very popular, but it's not the same without a contribution from you!!:cool1: They can be perfect pictures, they can be really bad pictures, they can be crowd pictures or various scenic stuff, they can be holiday food pictures, holiday merchandise pictures, decorations, flowers/plants, anything at DTD or the 3 DLR hotels - anything and everything. Anything that looks even remotely Christmas/holiday-related, it would be great to see it in that thread, and I know you have made at least a few holiday DLR trips, so you probably have a lot to pull from. We have turned the Disney at Christmas thread into sort of the one-stop-shop on all things Christmas (meaning photos and info and questions), and everyone loves it (it's a really happy, colorful fun thread), so anything from you would be awesome!!:goodvibes

Same thing for Halloweentime - I know you did not make it to DLR last year for Halloweentime, but if you have anything from a previous Halloween DLR trip that you can share in our "Halloween at DL" super thread, that would be fabulous too!:goodvibes Beth came through with some really amazing pictures not long ago, and I am astounded at some of the things I saw in her photos and Disneylvrforever's photos that I think I overlooked!! It's more detailed than I remembered it was. Anyway, the Halloween at DL thread is not nearly as popular as the Disney at Christmas thread because I think there are just not enough photos to keep people tuned in! There is not the abundance of things to take pictures of at Halloweentime as there is at Christmastime.

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COURTNEY!!!

:cool1::banana::yay::dance3::woohoo:
:cheer2:pixiedust::rockband::dancer:party::bday:
:ccat::sulley::hmghost::mickeyjum:dogdance:

It's actually hard to belive that your birthday is here already! It literally seems like it was just a few months ago when you were doing your TR here and showing us the loot you got with your Fun Card, includng the little birthday cake in the chest!! I can't believe time has flown by so fast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter