Prayer for Michael Bowling

Sending love, big hugs, and healing thoughts to Michael. Hope you are getting the rest you need. We’re all thinking of you❤️

Michael, I hope you have a speedy recovery and you are on a healthy path. Even though we haven't met, I value your work on the dis and respect your work, your journey with Carol, and for me , your virtual friendship in our community. All the best.....

Craig updated today stating that the procedure went well at first but now Michael is back in the hospital. Sending lots of prayers and love his way!! Thanks Heidi for tagging. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe tag Craig so he can keep everyone updated.

Thanks for the update, and I'm sorry to hear that! Continued prayers for Michael, and I hope he's back home soon!

Can't wait until we hear Michael back on Connecting With Walt to know that he is well! Wishing Michael a speedy recovery!

First time posting to the DIS boards, and I just wanted Michael to know that I hope he is feeling better. Michael's knowledge knowledge of Disney history and his ability to tell the narrative is a real gift! While I listen to other Disney blogs, they just fill the time between new episodes of Connecting with Walt. His attention to details and effort that goes into his production is second to none. Cheers to you Michael!! I wish you God's speed.

Last edited:
Michael, just wanted you to know we are thinking of you and sending prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter