Prayers and pixie dust please....Great News post #66!!!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
for my friends and DD....Judy, Pete and Lisa leave today to drive up to PA to Children's Hosp of Phillly for Lisa's next procedure....a Cardiac Cath to see how her heart is doing.
they have a 10 hour drive ahead of them from NC and at next a week long hospital stay due to Lisa's meds they have to moniter before, during and after the cath.

please keep keep this sweet little girl in your hearts and thoughts :goodvibes

thank you!

PD to your friends and their daughter. I wish them the best on her recovery.

Thoughts and Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Squid

thank you all for keeping them in your prayers!

they have made it safely to Philly this afternoon.

Lisa will be admitted on Monday and the cath will be on the 9th if there is no issues with weaning her from her comandin (sp) and getting her on heprin, then they have to do the reverse after the cath.

P&PD for the whole family - so scary for all of them

Pand PD sent your friends way. CHOP is not too far from me. We are across the bridge from Philadelphia. Keep us up on how everything is going.

Lisa is being admitted this morning!

Talked to Judy last night and they are able to stay at the Ronald McDonald House for the entire stay, so that takes a huge financial burden off their shoulders, since only one of them can spend the night with Lisa, will give the other one a place to rest.

Cindy, I figured you were close by.....if you think you'd be able to go visit them let me know....they are so sweet and I know Judy would love to have someone to visit!

How long are they going to be there? I may be able to get over there. I have a crazy schedule this week. Maybe I can steel a couple hours in the next week.

How long are they going to be there? I may be able to get over there. I have a crazy schedule this week. Maybe I can steel a couple hours in the next week.

will be at least through the weekend....her cath is scheduled right now for the 9th....they just got settled into her room a little bit ago at the hospital!

lucky for them they got a private room/bath so won't have to deal with any noisy room mates!!!

let me know if/when you can go and I will give Judy the heads up and give you her room # etc. you are so sweet to offer to do this, I appreciate it!!!! since I wish I could be there to support them all!

Lots of prayers and pixie dust! I know all of those words and meds from my grandpa's surgery in september but he is a 70+ year old man, not a little girl! How scary, please keep us updated.

Please keep Lisa and her doctors in your prayers today!
her Cardiac Cath is scheduled for noon (EST) today....they received some unencouraging results yesterday concerning her Mitral valve, so will be waiting for the cath results and for the doctors to evaluate the next steps to happen!

thank you!

The cath went well!!! they got the pressure's they needed!! the Doctors will be meeting tomorrow, but Judy's not sure when they will get the final say on when/if surgery will be needed!

Please continue the prayers, they are working! our next prayer mission is for Lisa's coumadin levels to be theraputic, until then they can't go home, but it will take 3-4 days at the least to get there!

I feel bad that I will not be able to get over to the hospital. I have sick kids at my house and I don'[t want to take a chance of bringing any unwanted germs.
I am keeping them in my prayers

I feel bad that I will not be able to get over to the hospital. I have sick kids at my house and I don'[t want to take a chance of bringing any unwanted germs.
I am keeping them in my prayers

I understand and you right Lisa doesn't need the germs at this time!
hope your kiddos feel better soon!:hug:

thank you everyone for the continued prayers :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter