• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Prayers and pixie dust please....Great News post #66!!!

Lisa's coumadin levels are up a bit...waiting on today's results!
she's been getting up and playing down in the playroom a bit more every day, still very tired and sore....no word yet when they will release her though!

thank you for your continued prayers!

I am down and out for the count. Had to call out tonight from work. My family wore me down with all the sicknesss im my house. Wish I could have been able to visit with them.

Happy to hear all is going well! Prayers still going out for the family.

Cassey

thanks Cassey!

I am down and out for the count. Had to call out tonight from work. My family wore me down with all the sicknesss im my house. Wish I could have been able to visit with them.

oh no Cindy, sorry you got sick too....told Judy that you all were sick and she understood.

More prayers and pixie dust comeing their way! I hope she gets to go home soon! :goodvibes

talk to Judy last night....

Lisa's numbers where in the range they wanted so they discharged her late afternoon....they are still at the Ronald McDonald House at least through tomorrow, they want to do a final check today before they can go home!

Judy said they were so happy to finally leave the hospital!!!

Terrific news!! Continued pd on her recovery.

So happy to hear she is out of the hospital!!!!! Hope all goes well with her check in tomorrow so that they can head home.

Cassey

great news! here's hoping she continues well and can go home :goodvibes

thanks again everyone for all your prayers!

they meet with Lisa's cardiac dr this afternoon, if all goes well they will start heading home!

all went well with the Dr appts and they started home last night, should be home sometime tomorrow afternoon.

please continue to keep Lisa in your prayers, they know a surgery is in the future, just hoping to not have it anytime soon.

this is a photo from MNSSHP...Lisa is Belle, Rachel her sister and Megan

P1090062.jpg

That's great news Lisa. Continued P & PD for a speedy recovery and safe travels :)

they pushed through yesterday and got home late last night! so happy they were home and in their own beds!

Lisa glad to hear all went well with Dr appt and that they are home safe!
Will continue to keep the family in our prayers.

Cassey

I'm so glad that they made it home safe. Glad to hear everything went well with the doctors.

More prayers are needed for our sweet Lisa....don't know the details other than they have been sharing a bug and Lisa is back in the hospital. David had it and is better, but Rachel is still quite ill too and they are hoping to keep her out of the hospital.

This family is in great need of extra prayers and hope that they are all home together on Thanksgiving.

Update....Lisa is running a high fever and is dehydrated, not sure if they will get discharged by tomorrow.

they are giving her lots of fluid's but no output as of yet which is not good for her organs.

please keep the prayers coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter