Prayers and pixie dust please....Great News post #66!!!

LISA IS HOME :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

still very weak and tired, but they are all together under one roof and they will be together tomorrow, that's all that matters!

thank you for the continued prayers! they DO work!!!

LISA IS HOME :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

still very weak and tired, but they are all together under one roof and they will be together tomorrow, that's all that matters!

thank you for the continued prayers! they DO work!!!

wonderful news :cool1::woohoo::cool1::woohoo::cool1::woohoo:

Happy she is home! Hope she continues to get stronger each day. Praying for her family.

Cassey

they are continueing to feel better and stronger each day!

Just read this thread...hope Lisa is still recovering well and that they had a great holiday together. I saw you mentioned they were from NC. Do you know what city. We also live in NC...if they live close thought I would offer to help in some way if they needed anything :)

New Prayers are needed!

Judy just posted on her thread that Pete got laid off today, can't believe the horrible times they continue to have to deal with.

My heart goes out to them. My hubby was laid off and it was a horrible time for us. Will be sending lots of special prayers up for them!!!!

There's never a good time to lose your job, but right before the holidays? Eeesh, my thoughts are with them for a job offer quickly!

Thoughts and prayers continue..............

Squid

Hello my friends....

I have another one of our previous Wish kids in need of some prayers....

Kylee (mom is Kris - mom2mitokids) has been back in the hospital with a bowel issue she keeps having.....she started running a fever last night (101-103) and has an infection in her line....she was to have a procedure done tomorrow and was hoping to go home on Saturday, but now they don't know when that will happen.

Thank you all for this and the continued prayers for Lisa also, she is doing good, they just fitted her with a heart monitor harness for the next 30 days to see what all is going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter