Prayers for our community...

Sending prayers and:hug: to all of you in ohio and to thoes involved. It always makes me so sad when something like this happens.

Prayers from the west side of Cleveland. I was driving my son to school when the news broke yesterday. I just wanted to turn him around and take him back home.:grouphug:

It has been confirmed shortly ago that a third boy has been declared deceased. My heart is just breaking for all these families.

It has been confirmed shortly ago that a third boy has been declared deceased. My heart is just breaking for all these families.
It's awful. I actually read this on Twitter a few hours ago that another boy had died.

You should not send your child to school in the morning & get a phone call that they have been shot, especially by another student. :sad2:

This entire situation is (once again) such a tragedy. So so sad.

I'm so sorry your kids have to go thru this horrifying event.

Let's all hope this is the last time we EVER have to hear of this happening.

So they said his victims were random. Is that a move to show his lack of intent or planning?
I have to say when I went by our high school today there was a definate police presence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter