Pregnant teacher gift

mummabear

DIS Veteran
Christmas is coming up, which for us is the end of the school year and puts us in summer break until Feb. It is the norm to give them an end of year/Christmas gift.
DDs teacher is pregnant (2nd child both same sex) and due in Feb so she won’t be returning for the start of the school year. I have worked with her all year as a parent volunteer in class 2ish hours a week doing spelling with the kids.
I would like to give her a baby gift as well as the small Christmas gift we would normally get but I am looking for ideas. Since it will be given 6 weeks before the baby is due home baking etc is out.

Any brilliant ideas?

I bought a few outfits for a pregnant teacher friend of mine. My youngest first grade teacher. I knew I could always use clothes for my kids. Or diapers. Not very exciting but practical

I wish, actually I wish for Tim Hortons but we don’t have either here.

Oh, that's too bad. My brother gave me a $50 gift card for Dunkin Donuts when I had my second child. My parents thought it was a dumb gift......to me, it was priceless after a sleepless night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter