Priceline Express Deals

The one I looked had a resort fee of around 33 a night just like the initial poster of the deal reported.

Edit to add: I see what you mean, always, about the fee. The 64 says taxes and fees not just resort fee. I missed that. Though Priceline and Hotwire sometimes mess with them in that they might roll in the resort fee into the rate or do the opposite and increase the fees to obscure what it is. I still think it is the Swan since the number of reviews, location, amentites and rating of 8.4 seems to match up. Maybe JJT can chime in on this. Someone else seemed to be positive that it was the Swan. Maybe you can see if there are other 4.5 star hotels in Bonnet Creek. If not, it would seem this would have to be the Swan.
I can confirm that occasionally Priceline will not list the resort fee separately. Assisted a friend with booking Swan as an Express Deal yesterday and it did NOT list a separate resort fee. However, the “taxes and fees” were higher than usual - about 22% of the cost of the room itself. Below is a screenshot of an Express Deal that was booked and it was indeed the Swan:

E2733441-3EBC-43EB-A41B-37E9D00F5E75.jpeg

Last edited:
I can confirm that occasionally Priceline will not list the resort fee separately. Assisted a friend with booking Swan as an Express Deal yesterday and it did NOT list a separate resort fee. However, the “taxes and fees” were higher than usual - about 22% of the cost of the room itself. Below is a screenshot of an Express Deal that was booked and it was indeed the Swan:

View attachment 420505
Just curious, what dates are those? I am hoping to score a super good deal for my trip late September, early October. I have a ressie through Disney at POP currently because my FP window opens Tuesday morning and my PL ressie I had still had not gone through to Disney's system. Although I went and found a pretty decent deal at POP for room only since I have a AP and the fall discounts came out this last week.

Just curious, what dates are those? I am hoping to score a super good deal for my trip late September, early October. I have a ressie through Disney at POP currently because my FP window opens Tuesday morning and my PL ressie I had still had not gone through to Disney's system. Although I went and found a pretty decent deal at POP for room only since I have a AP and the fall discounts came out this last week.
August 15-18

I'm looking at a quick trip, August 18-20th. There is a 3-star, bonnet creek, for $71/night. Hotel Canary says most likely any of the All-Stars, Pop, or AoA. Can anyone confirm? I've never used Priceline before but I've been reading this thread for awhile and thought this might be the perfect occasion.

I'm looking at a quick trip, August 18-20th. There is a 3-star, bonnet creek, for $71/night. Hotel Canary says most likely any of the All-Stars, Pop, or AoA. Can anyone confirm? I've never used Priceline before but I've been reading this thread for awhile and thought this might be the perfect occasion.
Based on the number of reviews and the rating of 7+, it looks like All Star Music to me.

The one I looked had a resort fee of around 33 a night just like the initial poster of the deal reported.

Edit to add: I see what you mean, always, about the fee. The 64 says taxes and fees not just resort fee. I missed that. Though Priceline and Hotwire sometimes mess with them in that they might roll in the resort fee into the rate or do the opposite and increase the fees to obscure what it is. I still think it is the Swan since the number of reviews, location, amentites and rating of 8.4 seems to match up. Maybe JJT can chime in on this. Someone else seemed to be positive that it was the Swan. Maybe you can see if there are other 4.5 star hotels in Bonnet Creek. If not, it would seem this would have to be the Swan.

Swan is the only 4.5 star for Bonnet Creek for my days. :)
Thank you for your help!

We booked PLE those dates and got Movies.
Movies wasn't listed in the transparent listings when I looked at those dates but yes, Movies also matches the rating (it has a 7.9) and the number of reviews (260). Since that is what you got, it is probably Movies, then? Seems odd that Priceline lists it as sold out for those dates.

edit to add: rereading my comment it could come off as snarky. I didn't mean it that way, was just wondering outloud.

Last edited:
A word of advice to anyone trying to score a family suite through Hotwire Hotrate.....DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
I booked a Hotrate at what I knew to be AOA resort for $290/night last week. I knew for that price it HAD to be a family suite as little mermaid isn't that high even spring break. Turns out I was wrong..It was little mermaid.
View attachment 420076

It was a deal similar to this

View attachment 420079

One would think this was a family suite at all-star music......WRONG.
Just an artificially inflated regular old room 2 double bed. The only recourse is to use the price match guarantee, which means hotwire pays you the difference...but you cant cancel.

Luckily, I was able to cancel my AOA room.....I then promptly rebooked the same period through Disney

View attachment 420083

The moral of the story, DO NOT try to score a family suite through HR. Like I said, they artificially inflate room prices to levels that are not even equal to the most expensive all year. I'm not sure where they get their comparison, but it is pure BS and fraudulent.
Dont make the same mistake I did!
Thanks so much for posting this!
I had been very tempted to try this to get a family suite at AoA. Wonder if this is truly calculated on Hotwire’s part or if it is just an ugly bye product of their pricing system.
Either way good on ya for getting it sorted.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for posting this!
I had been very tempted to try this to get a family suite at AoA. Wonder if this is truly calculated on PL’s part or if it is just an ugly bye product of their pricing system.
Either way good on ya for getting it sorted.
My understanding is that people have posted success snagging AoA family suites via Priceline, but this specific (and unfortunate, ugh) instance was with Hotwire. Personally, I prefer Hotwire for my non-WDW opaque bookings but have found better deals for WDW resorts using Priceline. Other posters have had different experiences though, of course, so YMMV.

My understanding is that people have posted success snagging AoA family suites via Priceline, but this specific (and unfortunate, ugh) instance was with Hotwire. Personally, I prefer Hotwire for my non-WDW opaque bookings but have found better deals for WDW resorts using Priceline. Other posters have had different experiences though, of course, so YMMV.
And I was looking at a Hotwire example for our dates in March and still wrote PL. Dohh! I blame not having caffeine yet this morning.
Ty for the correction!

what is that tool that people have mentioned before that you put in the hotel type and it gives you the suggested hotel back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter