Priceline Express Deals

Can you trust the number of reviews?? I'm on the PL website, looking at an express deal. Canary says it's either CBR, CSR, Cabins at Fort Wilderness, or Wyndham Bonnet Creek. When I went back in the browser, it revealed that it has 400 reviews. Only CSR has 400 reviews. Can I assume that's it then?

I just found something kinda interesting (at least it might be to those of us who hang out on this thread ;)). I went on PL to check rates (why? no clue since I am already booked) using Explorer. I saw a new hotel in the Express section and then I realized I was not on Chrome (to use Canary). So I go to Chrome and do the search, I got the same resorts but they were all $2 more a night - weird right?
Swan was $200 on Explorer and 202 on Chrome. Dolphin $188 / $190.

I've noticed that too - depending on whether I look on Chrome, Explorer or the app I will see the prices for the same hotel vary by a dollar or two. I don't have an explanation, but I know it does happen!

Can you trust the number of reviews?? I'm on the PL website, looking at an express deal. Canary says it's either CBR, CSR, Cabins at Fort Wilderness, or Wyndham Bonnet Creek. When I went back in the browser, it revealed that it has 400 reviews. Only CSR has 400 reviews. Can I assume that's it then?
I think on Priceline you can but not on Hotwire. If you go back a one to a few pages, JJTNY I think mentions using reviews to narrow down a hotel. Did you happen the priceline app trick written about a few hours ago? That might work for this search.

Trying to decide on a hotel for August 17-19. I'm going down just for the AP preview on the 18th and flying home first thing (6am) Monday morning. Also looking at December 1-4 or 5. Probably the 4th if I can fly home late that night. Disney's website itself seems to be having issues but they have All Stars for $93/night those dates (probably going to call & book in a few). I know December is probably too far out for a deal, so really just looking at August. I see what is probably Coronado for $143 or a likely All Star for ninety something. Anyone see anything better? I'm going with cheapest unless I see something amazing like POR for $90 (which I've gotten in the past). ETA that I suck at guessing the hotels on PL, so any help with those would be really appreciated!

Last edited:
Super easy and so far they are none the wiser ;)

On the PL app do your search. Then go to the Express hotels, click the one you are interested in. Go all the way to the end - the page that tells you the total and where you would add your info. On the top there will be a back arrow, click on the back arrow and it will take you to the page where you chose your bedding. Click back again and it will take you to a screen that has the hotel info. Normally this would be a vague description of the hotel you might get - but if you read the description it will actually tell you the name of the hotel in the description!
This trick does not work on my app, it just takes me back to the page with all the express deals listed. No hotel names in the descriptions.

I've noticed that too - depending on whether I look on Chrome, Explorer or the app I will see the prices for the same hotel vary by a dollar or two. I don't have an explanation, but I know it does happen!

Airfares have sometimes varied in similar ways. I think it's based on the cookies that indicate your browsing history. A few years back, I checked the price of a flight a few times, but never bought. It started inching up by a few dollars, presumably so I would think prices were climbing and buy right away. When I deleted my cookies, the price went back down (when not logged in).

Does anyone have any hotwire coupon codes? Found a good rate for Hilton or Wyndham B.C. For next weekend 👍🏻

Does anyone have any hotwire coupon codes? Found a good rate for Hilton or Wyndham B.C. For next weekend 👍🏻

It’s not much, but here you go:

FLASH SALE Get an extra $20 OFF $200 or more†

Offer ends 8/2, enter the code below
at checkout to redeem your savings!

HOTNIGHTS

Book by 11:59pm (PST) on 8/2/2019; travel anytime.
Minimum $200 (USD) Hot Rate® Hotel booking.

I used this one on the 23rd, 30GETAWAYNC, 30 of bookings of 250 or more. You are supposed to be new to booking through Hotwire to use it though.

Looking for a second opinion before booking. Is this Coronado for 8/16-8/18?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.57.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.57.38 PM.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.57.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 10.57.32 PM.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 43
I believe the Priceline app trick only works on Androids. It doesn’t work on iPhones unfortunately. I have an iPhone of course:)
I have an android and it does not work on mine. I wonder if it's a certain version of the app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter