Priceline Express Deals

I'm tempted by this one but how can they do that? They say guarantee 62% savings but it clearly says 1 king or 2 doubles (there's no way it would save you 62% on a LM room). The one that says queen and double says saves 20% and I'm seeing the same $274. I'm also thinking it could be ASMu since they have family suites too. I would be VERY upset to find out that I got a regular room at ASMu, thinking that I was getting a family suite at AoA.

It certainly could be one of the family suites at ASMu, which would be a good deal!

56%. Is that a good place? Is there any perks to staying there?
It's a very nice place. I've stayed there a couple of times. It's a resort property with condo style accommodation, very well appointed kitchens and in suite laundry. Several pools including water slides and two lazy rivers. There are no WDW perks to it but you are actually inside the WDW gates. There are no additional resort or parking fees....so that's a perk.

You are pretty far out but they are already showing a few on hotwire. One is a value resort (my best guess is All-Star Movies) for $160, Coronado is there for $202, and AKL is there for $318.

You said this poster was still pretty far out, so I'm wondering when the deals start to pop up. So do you think they would start posting deals in October for November dates? I haven't seen anything for Nov 3-13 yet.

Think I found Coronado on HW. Date: 9/9 to 9/10
$111/85% recommended
  • Airport shuttle
  • Business center
  • Pet friendly
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Self-service laundry
  • Smoke-free room
What do y'all think?

Think I found Coronado on HW. Date: 9/9 to 9/10
$111/85% recommended
  • Airport shuttle
  • Business center
  • Pet friendly
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Self-service laundry
  • Smoke-free room
What do y'all think?

If it is thats a great rate. is that for 3.5 stars?

If anyone is going to be booking a Priceline express deal soon! 10% off! 36A2D36ZZ6E

Priceline sent to me but I just booked the boardwalk inn deal and my husband would kill me. =)

Got one of those today lol. I would love to stay at the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter