Priceline Express Deals

what is the description?

I noticed a bunch of new stuff pop up today for August folks on priceline express deals. I can't figure this one out though...does anyone have a clue? Its 4.5 star, bonnet creek, $144 with a 68% savings. I instantly thought swan but no resort fee AND it says the bedding is a twin bed.......so confused!

I have a PIN code for AKL so we're only spending $265 per night for it, plus we're staying at Pop in November.

That is a good price but you can stay 3 days for the price of one so still a huge difference. I am hoping for a deluxe though for my add on days in October. I am already staying in four different hotels because I kept adding days so might as well make it 5 lol

That is a good price but you can stay 3 days for the price of one so still a huge difference. I am hoping for a deluxe though for my add on days in October. I am already staying in four different hotels because I kept adding days so might as well make it 5 lol
Definitely a big difference but we've never stayed there and it's a really good rate for that hotel. Plus, it's August and it'll be hot and rainy so being in a nicer hotel will be useful.

Definitely a big difference but we've never stayed there and it's a really good rate for that hotel. Plus, it's August and it'll be hot and rainy so being in a nicer hotel will be useful.

Oh definitely. If you haven't stayed there then I recommend it for sure. We are staying there for 2 nights in October in a Studio with Savannah View so I understand. Just remember though the pool is being refurbished and is closed sometime but not sure when it starts

Congrats on getting BWI! How far out did it come up for you & how much did you get it for, if you don't mind me asking.
We were 5 weeks out. Popped up for $184 per night - but I stacked it with a 10% off express deals coupon and Ebates which was offering 10% cash back on Priceline hotel stays. So total for 3 nights was $575.

Happy to report we received an upgrade upon check in! Must be a converted handicap room because it is ginormous. Nice garden view.

Oh definitely. If you haven't stayed there then I recommend it for sure. We are staying there for 2 nights in October in a Studio with Savannah View so I understand. Just remember though the pool is being refurbished and is closed sometime but not sure when it starts
Starts after our stay thankfully

I'm on my phone and I can't see the description. Have fun at BWI! Its our favorite WDW resort.....and we've stayed everywhere. Fingers crossed that it comes up for our dates soon!
So far we love it! Stayed at Saratoga springs last time through David’s vacation rentals (which also has some steals on there!) and it was so huge it took 25 min to walk anywhere from our room. Can’t wait to see the boardwalk at night.

I booked Port Orleans French Quarter for 8/3-8/11....$101/night and it’s garden view! I was going to book a 3 star for $76 (pretty sure it was Pop since they were offering me a special rate of $80 when I logged in). We figured $200 was worth it to upgrade. I am so glad I was patient and kept checking. $910 total for a moderate. I’m so excited!!!

Finally some stuff popped up for my dates next weekend. I would think this is CSR based on the fitness center, but it also shows 100% recommended...which is not CSR on trip advisor. Any ideas?Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 3.31.52 PM.png

Finally some stuff popped up for my dates next weekend. I would think this is CSR based on the fitness center, but it also shows 100% recommended...which is not CSR on trip advisor. Any ideas?View attachment 339800

I just tried looking but not sure either on this one. If you’d like Port Orleans French Quarter it’s available for your dates for $110 on Priceline. I booked it for the same dates already so it showed me the name just now when I put your dates in.

Finally some stuff popped up for my dates next weekend. I would think this is CSR based on the fitness center, but it also shows 100% recommended...which is not CSR on trip advisor. Any ideas?View attachment 339800

The free parking amenity makes me question if it’s Disney. If you click on the $165 one that says last person got CSR. Weird

I just tried looking but not sure either on this one. If you’d like Port Orleans French Quarter it’s available for your dates for $110 on Priceline. I booked it for the same dates already so it showed me the name just now when I put your dates
The free parking amenity makes me question if it’s Disney. If you click on the $165 one that says last person got CSR. Weird
yeah i noticed but then I saw other ones say free parking that are disney. I think it just isn’t updated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter