Priceline Express Deals

Does anyone have any tips on identifying Swan and Dolphin on Priceline or Hotwire? Are those resorts still showing up as Express deals (or the Hotwire equivalent) with any regularity?

Does anyone have any tips on identifying Swan and Dolphin on Priceline or Hotwire? Are those resorts still showing up as Express deals (or the Hotwire equivalent) with any regularity?

They're usually easy to identify by the cost of their resort fee. Next time I go on PL & HW I'll check it out for you, or hopefully someone here can answer more quickly. Did you have general dates in mind?

They're usually easy to identify by the cost of their resort fee. Next time I go on PL & HW I'll check it out for you, or hopefully someone here can answer more quickly. Did you have general dates in mind?

I’m looking at May 3-6. I found a 4 star on Hotwire with a $32 resort fee that has 2 double beds as an option. That seems to match up with Dolphin (their resort fee is $31.50), but this resort only has 68 TripAdvisor reviews, which is throwing me off. The rate isn’t that great ($185), so I’m not really tempted to book (I’ve already got Dolphin booked directly for $217 a night), but I just wanted to be able to jump on any good Swan or Dolphin deals. Last year, thanks to a tip here, we got Dolphin for something crazy like $68!

I’m looking at May 3-6. I found a 4 star on Hotwire with a $32 resort fee that has 2 double beds as an option. That seems to match up with Dolphin (their resort fee is $31.50), but this resort only has 68 TripAdvisor reviews, which is throwing me off. The rate isn’t that great ($185), so I’m not really tempted to book (I’ve already got Dolphin booked directly for $217 a night), but I just wanted to be able to jump on any good Swan or Dolphin deals. Last year, thanks to a tip here, we got Dolphin for something crazy like $68!
The price is unattractive for an opaque booking. Be aware that property is likely an offsite Sheraton. There’s one that has the same resort fee as SD.

Seeing how I've not seen WL for Sept 1-4th I was able to secure room only via WDW. With Sun & Fun offer I was able to upgrade and save $50 per night from Standard to Nature. Still costly but I'm glad to have secured a room.

Thanks @jolynne28 for posting WDW offer, my only wish I would have seen it yesterday! :rolleyes:

They are back. I'm also seeing the Express Deal for AK Jambo House I was looking at in September. Priceline had emailed out a discount code that was good through yesterday so maybe that was it.

If you click on the 4.5* hotel which is AK Jambo it comes up as no longer available....I was ready to book it at $163 but it wouldn't let me.

Hope it comes back.

If you click on the 4.5* hotel which is AK Jambo it comes up as no longer available....I was ready to book it at $163 but it wouldn't let me.

Hope it comes back.

I just noticed that too. I hadn’t clicked that far this morning. I’m sure things will pop up once it gets closer, September is one of Disney’s slowest times of the year.

I just noticed that too. I hadn’t clicked that far this morning. I’m sure things will pop up once it gets closer, September is one of Disney’s slowest times of the year.

That's great to hear (read), hope I see some deals for my dates!

I just grabbed All Star Sports for this Saturday for $80 after taxes. Not my fav resort but just wanted to be on property and one night only.
I put in 2 adults for that price but we do have our 2 kids coming. But they don’t need the room key, our FP are tied to our APs and we are not using extra magic hours. Do I still need to have them added to the room by calling Disney? They are 10 and 7.

I just went back to check again and was able to book AK Jambo for 2 nights in September. I also used a 5% off coupon and paid $384 total with taxes and fees!

Now to wait and see how long it takes to get it added on MDE.

I just went back to check again and was able to book AK Jambo for 2 nights in September. I also used a 5% off coupon and paid $384 total with taxes and fees!

Now to wait and see how long it takes to get it added on MDE.
If you don't mind sharing, which dates were you able to get in September?

September 17 - 19, it was also showing available for the 18-20. It kept telling me sorry not available after I clicked book then I signed in and it worked!

September 17 - 19, it was also showing available for the 18-20. It kept telling me sorry not available after I clicked book then I signed in and it worked!
Awesome, thanks! I've received the dreaded Not Available screen on this deal a number of times lately, so I'll have to try signing in first to see if that helps me, too. Congrats on the deal!

Need help please, I do not have hotel canary

Dates: 09/02/2019 - 09/04/2019
I see Internet Access, Swimming Pool, Spa,
Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Swimming Pool
Bonnet Creek 4.5 star $479/$163

What can this be? :worship: If anyone has a coupon that would be awesome too! Thank you!

It isn't showing up for me but I think the only 4.5* we have seen for disney hotels are AKL-J and GF. Did you try hotel canary? How many reviews and whats the guest rating?

ETA: my guess would be AKL-J since GF is showing over $500/night for me. AKL-J is in the $400s.

ETAA: wait I found it. Yes, AKL-J I believe, and hotel canary think so too. No reviews or guest rating which matches AKL-J.

A couple opaque bookings came up for my 1/26-30 dates finally. Nothing I'd call a great price though, so I haven't switched to one.

A couple opaque bookings came up for my 1/26-30 dates finally. Nothing I'd call a great price though, so I haven't switched to one.
It was working last night for Jambo. Now, nothing is showing up for me. I booked three nights in August, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay at AK for the whole trip. Now, I kinda wish I would have just booked it. So, I guess, just keep trying. It seems they come and go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter