Prima Flower Swap Post Here When Received

Diana Lyn

DIS Veteran
I'll update the list as you post that you've received. Everything was mailed out yesterday, so you should be getting your packages very soon!

Thanks again everyone for the great swap!

BLUE means package received.

Group A:
1. Diana Lyn -- Hot Tropix (tropical)
2. angelmom -- Valentine
3. bubbasmom99-- Green
4. PoohBearLovinMama -- Small Pink
5. scrapcreator -- Yellows/tan/cream
6. left210 -- brown
7. Momof2DisneyKids--Christmas
8. lewdyan1 -- Medium Pastel
9. TPCShauna --blue
10. inky dinky doo -- summer

Group B:
1. stepmom3 -- yellow
2. bubbasmom99 -- ivory
3. New England Eeyore -- Medium Burgundy
4. scrapcreator -- Medium Green
5. angelmom -- Summer
6. TPCShauna -- pink
7. bcarson -- fall
8. inky dinky doo -- Halloween
9. mickeyfan2--blue
10. Limmer -- large mixed brights

Group C:
1. New England Eeyore-- Medium Blue
2. Tink & Belle's Mom
3. inky dinky doo --vintage
4. Minnie&Mickey -- Medium Ivory
5. kaddjr -- Easter
6. callanniebu-- Large Winter 2
7. marrissat -- rose/green mixed
8. PoohBearLovinMama -- Medium purple
9. Miss Bubbles -- yellows
10. Yodasmom -- leaves

Group D:
1. Limmer -- large brown
2. graygables--large mixed
3. Yodasmom -- Spring 2
4. kaddjr -- Vintage Medium
5. bcarson -- summer 1
6. Diana Lyn -- neutrals (tan, beige, cream)
7. scrapcreator -- medium burgundy
8. ferfbond-- fall 3
9. alleghator -- large yellow
10. left210 -- aqua blues

Oh I am going on vacation Fri. I hope it comes before then! If not I will have to let you know when I get back! Thanks for doing this swap I can't wait. :thumbsup2

Got mine today...what an awesome swap! Lots of fun and I *LOVE* seeing all the new colors to play with! Thanks so much for hosting! :cheer2:

Mine came today, too! My daughter checked the mail for me, and made me think for a bit that they didn't come! She may have been hoping to keep them for herself! I may have to share. . . Or buy her some of her own.

Thanks everyone-- I love them! A extra-special thank you to Diana Lyn! :cheer2:

Mine came today and I must say that I LOVE my oodles of flowers! Thanks for hosting!

My bundle of spring arrived yesterday!! Very nice - I'm working on Thanksgiving pages now, so the fall leaves will come in handy. Thanks everyone and thank you, Diana for such a nice and easy swap process!! :teeth:

Mine came in the mail today! Thanks everyone- I enjoyed that swap, the colors are all so fun. Thanks for hostind Diana! :sunny:

Received mine today- love them all! Thanks to Diana for hosting! :)

Mine came today. What a nice way to brighten up a dark, cloudy day!
I love them!

Thank you Diana for hosting! :goodvibes

I got mine today too, and they are so cool. I love all the colors. Thanks girls, and a special thanks to Diana! I can't wait to put them all to good use. :cheer2:

Mine were here when I got home from work last night. I love all the colors! Thanks everyone, and thanks, Diana, for hosting. Great job!

I'm jealous. Mine aren't here yet but our mail is always slow. Maybe they will be here today.

Well we decided not to leave until tommorrow. So I was here when they came. I am sooo happy :banana:

My flower package arrived yesterday. What a beautiful variety of flowers. :thumbsup2

Thanks again for hosting!

Jeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter