Prima Flower Swap Post Here When Received

I got mine today. Looking over them I think I made a mistake and posted large when I was really medium. The website said large I swear! :guilty:

Limmer said:
I got mine today. Looking over them I think I made a mistake and posted large when I was really medium. The website said large I swear! :guilty:

Don't feel bad about the medium/large. In hosting the swap, I saw there were SO many more sizes than just S/M/L. What you sent was fine! What everyone sent was fine. I think everyone did a great job in sending plenty of flowers for each person.

On the new swaps thread, a few people were saying they'd love to see another Prima Swap. So I told them once everyone receives their packages from this swap, I'd be happy to host another. You guys were so great, I totally don't mind doing this again. I'm hoping to open it up this weekend sometime with due date being June 1st or 15th.

Looks like I'm the last! I got mine, yesterday, and I love them! Thanks everyone and especially to Diana for hosting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter