Princess Caitlin pre trip August '10 costarring dawnbu40

Sorry for not posting the clue for today earlier! We slept in and I forgot to do it before we left! So here is your two last clues send me your answers by Monday morning! The winner will be announced Tuesday along with our new tr!

Day 7
1.) I am located in the land of snowy peaks
2.) an ancient mythological creature can be found in my name
3.) hopefully you can stomach me

Day 8

1.) I am located in the land of buckaroos and freedom
2.) I am in the water but hopefully you don't get wet!
3.) you can see a beautiful view of the kingdom while riding me

Woo-hoo! Sending my answers in now! :woohoo:
And I hope you guys had a great vacation!
I can't wait to read all about it! :surfweb:

Thanks everyone! We truly had an amazing vacation, probably our best EVER, and can't wait to start telling you all about it!

We loved the low crowds and weather so much we are planning to go back the same week next year, so the new countdown has already begun :rotfl:

Caitlin should be on later today to let you know who won her contest (it was close!) and post a link to the new TR.

Welcome back! Wow, best ever trip? Must've been good. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Thanks everyone! We truly had an amazing vacation, probably our best EVER, and can't wait to start telling you all about it!

We loved the low crowds and weather so much we are planning to go back the same week next year, so the new countdown has already begun :rotfl:

Caitlin should be on later today to let you know who won her contest (it was close!) and post a link to the new TR.

Your Welcome :)

Wow the best vacation ever , can't wait to hear all about it !!

Glad to hear that there were low crowds , hope that same trend stays around for us in 9 days !

:woohoo:Congrats on booking next years trip !!:woohoo:

Hurry up Caitlin , can't wait to find out who won and see the new report !! lol

So no new trip report yet...My dad has been hogging the computer that the trip pics are on so once he goes into work I will work on them some more and hopefully have a new tr by tonight....

But I do know the winner of our contest........
PRAISEHISNAME!!!!!!!!

Congratulations pm me with your address and your prize will be on its way!

The answers were
day 1- keister coaster at boardwalk
day 2- sid cadahuenga's
day 3- fountain in morocco
day 4-summit plummet
day 5- dole whip float
day 6- crush n gusher
day 7- yak &yeti
day 8- Liberty Bell

Thank you to those who participated! The game was very close! The next contest will be on our tr once I get the pics uploaded!

Welcome Home. I had no idea what #2 and #3 were - still don't! :lmao: Yikes. Congrats Denise. :cool1:

Can't wait for the trip report!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter