Princess Caitlin pre trip August '10 costarring dawnbu40

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve the way this day is dragging on! We're all ready to go and yet the clock only says 5:39! However, that means in 12 hours we'll be getting ready for WDW :cool1::cool1:

We went to the Camp Rock Tour today which was pretty cool. Radio Disney and the Mall hosted a "back to school" event and there were a lot of (several hundred) excited kids. The headliner was Chloe Bridges who is in Camp Rock 2. She was a very cute girl, albeit very skinny, and seemed really down to earth and overwhelmed by the kids enthusiasm. We had a great view and when I went to take some pics with Cait's camera.....the battery was dead :rolleyes: So no pics. But it worked out well that we discovered it needed to be charged before we got to WDW! :thumbsup2 If the kids today were any indication it looks like Camp Rock 2 will be a big hit! :goodvibes

So what does tomorrow have in store for us....
*grandpa is picking us up at 6:15am
*our flight leaves Detroit at 8:35am and we should be at MCO by 11:15am.
*Lunch & pool at BW
*Epcot
*Dinner at Ohana! :woohoo:
*fireworks & Electrical light parade from Poly Beach
*MK EMH :dance3:

***you may recall we were supposed to do the Illuminations Cruise this evening BUT this was the only night we could get Ohana and since MK had pm EMH we decided to save the cruise for another trip :)

TTFN!!

I probably won't get a chance to check back in before you leave tomorrow, so have a fantastic trip! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as my kiddos get ready for their first day of school and you're enjoying the parade... :guilty:

I probably won't get a chance to check back in before you leave tomorrow, so have a fantastic trip! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow as my kiddos get ready for their first day of school and you're enjoying the parade... :guilty:

Thanks Denise! I hope the first day of school goes well! :goodvibes

You are just hours away!!! Have a WONDERFUL trip, I'll keep an eye out for you! :goodvibes

Also - on the share, I'm going to send out a PM tonight with the info - don't worry about it until you get back! :thumbsup2

Last night's movie was "The Little Mermaid" and of course I cried at the end. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen that movie but King Triton always tears me up at the end! :laughing:

I can't imagine how you'd be if the movie actually followed the book!!!:scared1:

I was stressed out for no reason :dance3:
I was seriously sweatin it for a minute. The first thing I thought was "oh no, how will she get on the plane!?!?" I leave my license in weird places (pant pockets, door of the car, by the computer) and I'm glad that when we moved the state didn't take away my old license. It's still shows valid and only the address is wrong. SO glad you found yours! And equally relieved (is that bad priorities?) that your hair turned out great! Can't wait to see pics!

Have an awesome trip! Can't wait to read all about it in your TR!

Thank you!

You are just hours away!!! Have a WONDERFUL trip, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Thank you! I hope we run into you!

I was seriously sweatin it for a minute. The first thing I thought was "oh no, how will she get on the plane!?!?" I leave my license in weird places (pant pockets, door of the car, by the computer) and I'm glad that when we moved the state didn't take away my old license. It's still shows valid and only the address is wrong. SO glad you found yours! And equally relieved (is that bad priorities?) that your hair turned out great! Can't wait to see pics!

That's why we were all stressing out because we didn't know how I would get on to the plane! I usually leave my wallet in my car when I know I will be driving so its usually in there but I had brought it in since I thought we would be taking my dad's car. I really just need a purse I can carry everywhere :laughing: I don't think so I was just as worried about my hair as I was about the license :laughing:

We leave for the airport in 35 minutes!!!!!

I thought I would leave you all with your first item of the contest!

Now each day is a different object so it's not like all clues lead up to one thing! If you know you won't be on this weekend when the game ends or you will be going on your own trip you can always PM me what you have so you have a chance to win! Remember pm me all of your answers on Sunday when I post the last clues!

Remember first clue points to location the other two point you to what it is!

1.) The Drifters sang a song about where I am located
2.) Turn the lights out and I glow
3.) Don't hurt your rear on this ride

Good luck everyone!

Should I hold all my answers and put them in one PM next weekend, or send them individually? Sorry, I can't remember... :rolleyes1

Should I hold all my answers and put them in one PM next weekend, or send them individually? Sorry, I can't remember... :rolleyes1

Welcome :hug:

Love the luggage picture !

I forgot also should I PM u my answer today or hold it until the end of the week ?

:love:ing your FB updates too !!

wait until next weekend and then when I count everything up Monday we will have a winner! We just got to our room the quiet pool is right outside our door! We had a fun morning at epoct and a nice plane ride I am headed out to the quiet pool now so ttyl!

Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound and are already enjoying Epcot and the pool! :yay: Sounds like a GREAT location!

time for day two of our contest!

1.) I'm located in Tinseltown
2.) I'm one of a kind
3.) commie in for all of your autograph needs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter