Princess Caitlin pre trip August '10 costarring dawnbu40

I hope he does! He hasn't braved a waterslide before! I sure wish I could go down with him just once, but Disney doesn't allow that.

I hope he tries it out! It's adorable watching all of the little kids talk about it and make each other excited for it :cutie: I don't understand why Disney doesn't allow that you would think for the little ones they would:confused3

You will love the walk to epcot! We walked to dhs today and it wasn't a bad walk either!

I hope he tries it out! It's adorable watching all of the little kids talk about it and make each other excited for it :cutie: I don't understand why Disney doesn't allow that you would think for the little ones they would:confused3

You will love the walk to epcot! We walked to dhs today and it wasn't a bad walk either!

I think it's a silly rule too....but I'm sure they have very good safety reasons...I think once or twice down with us and Henry would be brave enough on his own! I know at some point he'll just brave it on his own though, I'm just eager for him to go! :laughing:

I am really excited about the nice little walks to the parks! :yay:

I think it's a silly rule too....but I'm sure they have very good safety reasons...I think once or twice down with us and Henry would be brave enough on his own! I know at some point he'll just brave it on his own though, I'm just eager for him to go! :laughing:

I am really excited about the nice little walks to the parks! :yay:

Yeah I would assume so two girls around 9 wanted to ride down together yesterday and I would think that wouldn't have ended up well if they had gone through with it :sad2:

The parks are a lot closer than I thought they would be!

Hey everyone!

We had another great day yesterday! The weather here is beautiful!

Day 3 clues

1.) I'm located in the land of street rats
2.) I have one minor imperfection
3.) you can rock to the music while being near me

I'm BAFFLED by your game! I hope others are doing better than me...I don't know any of them! :rotfl: I'm sure it will be obvious once I see the answers!

So I have to say the game is very challenging ! I might have 2 & 3 figured out but I'm having a hard time choosing between two locations for 1
:confused3 Hope your having a great day gonna checkout what your up to on FB in a bit !

I'm BAFFLED by your game! I hope others are doing better than me...I don't know any of them! :rotfl: I'm sure it will be obvious once I see the answers!
I'm sorry it's so tough! I will make sure our other contests are easier you will be seeing the answer to number one two days!
So I have to say the game is very challenging ! I might have 2 & 3 figured out but I'm having a hard time choosing between two locations for 1
:confused3 Hope your having a great day gonna checkout what your up to on FB in a bit !
I'm sorry again! Thanks for checking out Facebook!

Glad you're having a good time!
Thanks we are having a blast! Sorry I'm behind on your tr!
Glad you are having an awesome time and beautiful weather! :thumbsup2

Thanks! We got really lucky it hasn't been that humid!

Hey everyone! Today has been another beautiful day! We are having beautiful weather and have had great luck with the crowds! Also a lot of cute boys! One cm I have talked to a few times, asked if I wanted to hang out with him on his day off Thursday so idk yet but we will see what happens!

Hope you all are having a great week as well!

whoo=hoo! cute boys! I'm married, but I'll cheer you on! :rotfl2: Glad to hear the crowds aren't too bad! I'm baffled by your game (need to tell DH more trips are needed!! :lmao: )

Hope you're all having a total blast!

sarah

whoo=hoo! cute boys! I'm married, but I'll cheer you on! :rotfl2: Glad to hear the crowds aren't too bad! I'm baffled by your game (need to tell DH more trips are needed!! :lmao: )

Hope you're all having a total blast!

sarah
Thanks for cheering me on :lmao: I was pleasantly surprised about the crowds!we went to dtd tonight and it was packed which surprised me!

Good excuse for more trips :laughing:
Glad the weather has been great!
And I think I got the hang of your game now - bring on Clue #4!!

We are too! Yay I am glad you got the hang of it clue four coming tomorrow morning!

Morning everyone!

Clue for day 4

1.) I am located at a pLace with an oxymoron for a name
2.) you can see me towering from above
3.) mt everest isn't the only scary summit

Up early for morning emhs at mk!

Day 5 clues

1.) I am located near an unfortunate family's tree house
2.) most of you have enjoyed me on your own vacations
3.) Caitlin likes me with orange juice

I'm sorry again! Thanks for checking out Facebook!

No need to apologize , it's healthy for people to be challenged !

Awe your welcome , it's so much fun !

Hope you took that cute CM up on his offer and are enjoying the day together :)

We are preparing for Hurricane Earl and are under a Tropical Storm warning , not very enjoyable day for us :(

Hey I hope everyone is dong well and having a great week!

Day 6
1.)I am located where caitlins surf lessons were held
2.) I am a water coaster
3.) my name resembles fruit snack

So....did you hang out with the Cast Member? :rolleyes1 Inquiring minds want to know.

I just read through some of your clues.....nice job. I guess i better get going here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter