Princess Weekend 2024!

I'm very sorry if you were not able to register, but I want to thank you for posting the link!! I was able to use it to register for the 5K, as the 10K was sold out by the time i got in!! Thanks very much for being generous! Paul and Family

I just noticed my husband's name is wrong on his registration. The autofill on the computer changed it and I didn't notice. Will Rundisney be able to fix this?
I literally DID THE SAME THING! And I just posted a question on this!! Sigh....what a nutty morning. Glad you got in!

There's a couple of them that I can see why they want to make sure they get now (ie emergency contact) because I can see them being a bit worried if they make it optional they won't get the important info. But there's other things where its like 'what's the point'.

I just don't see that being info easily gotten, if it's even saved in a retrievable form if there's an accident during the event.

Hell the disability division could wait arguably since they don't contact us until closer to the race date.

That's interesting information. Thank you.

I just don't see that being info easily gotten, if it's even saved in a retrievable form if there's an accident during the event.

That's interesting information. Thank you.
The only reason I bring it up is because people are bad filling out the back of the bib. So they might worry if they don’t catch it in reg they won’t ever catch it

Yeah for disability this year I got the email confirming my status and with instructions a few weeks before. And for us it’s another question we have to answer and add to the stress.

I just noticed my husband's name is wrong on his registration. The autofill on the computer changed it and I didn't notice. Will Rundisney be able to fix this?

Yeah, they can fix it! I did something very very similar during DLH registration. I used the form at:

https://www.rundisney.com/contact/

And they got back to me within the same day.

Thankfully my cousin texted me this morning 45 minutes before registration-time. She's east coast and I'm west, and I was just barely awake. I knew I should be awake but couldn't remember WHY. So yay for her texting, because our February fates always rest on my shoulders!

We are both in for the 5&10 + yoga.

That was a LOT of typing and clicking and "eek what's her birthday?"-ing.
And then I had to go through and edit emergency contact info, since (after all that) there's a chance I won't be able to participate, so having me as her contact makes no sense but I couldn't remember her husband's phone LOL.

I get an error when I try to send in this form. I called and left a message. Hopefully they get back to me and we get it fixed.

Try tomorrow, I had to do the same back in February during DLH registration. The day of registration seems to glitch out that form. The next day, it seemed to be fine.

I did the same thing this morning and have tried to submit the form 5 times now and it keeps giving me an error. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I get an error when I try to send in this form. I called and left a message. Hopefully they get back to me and we get it fixed.
Considering what Disney IT is like I would bet good money you two aren’t the same ones who messed up and are trying to contact them right now. Give it a few hours or a day or two and try again. They won’t penalize you if it’s not fixed immediately

Day-of contact is always tricky.

In case you didn't know, this is your signature. Either my browser is messed up or you have some broken links.

1687276015198.png

I'm glad it was weeks not days. I can't imagine how stressful it would be if it were only days before!
Yeah as it was I had to go shopping for lights for my chair and that was an interesting experience. RunDisney gives us lights if we don’t have them but it’s nice to have my own

Really, I don't think things have fundamentally changed with demand despite the lengthier time period to sellout. They're throttling traffic in the queue so it takes longer to process everyone. The true sign that things have changed is when more races are available hours after the start and without waiting in the queue, will be interesting to see how long the half lasts.

No queue for the half now, goes straight to registration.

If you used a browser that previously had a queue time, it will remember where you were in line, and thereby skip it. I just used a new browser, and the queue is 8 minutes, though I think only having the 1/2 left caused a lot of people to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter