Princess Weekend 2024!

So I skipped over all the merch when registering earlier... and now see that I can add them.

How long do I have to buy these things - is there a time cutoff or anything like that? Or is it just until they sell out?

I'm looking at the Loungefly bag and the Pandora charm. Very tempted by the weekend jacket/short sleeve tee bundle but I have zero use for the jacket in daily life so will probably just hope they have some nice short sleeve running shirts for sale at the Expo...

So I skipped over all the merch when registering earlier... and now see that I can add them.

How long do I have to buy these things - is there a time cutoff or anything like that? Or is it just until they sell out?

I'm looking at the Loungefly bag and the Pandora charm. Very tempted by the weekend jacket/short sleeve tee bundle but I have zero use for the jacket in daily life so will probably just hope they have some nice short sleeve running shirts for sale at the Expo...
They close it a few weeks before race weekend if I remember right. Idk about sell out in recent years. I know it used too but I don’t know if it does anymore.

Also eyeing the Pandora charms myself but not in the mood to toss another 300 for that alone

I'm very sorry if you were not able to register, but I want to thank you for posting the link!! I was able to use it to register for the 5K, as the 10K was sold out by the time i got in!! Thanks very much for being generous! Paul and Family
Hooray! I was just opening lots of links to help out a friend, not running Princess next year. So happy for you all!

They close it a few weeks before race weekend if I remember right. Idk about sell out in recent years. I know it used too but I don’t know if it does anymore.

Also eyeing the Pandora charms myself but not in the mood to toss another 300 for that alone
Thanks! I guess that means I have until maybe the end of the year to decide.

Will probably just go for one Pandora charm - looking at the challenge one!

IIRC from MW, the merch was back up the day after registration when I logged into my account.

Thanks! I guess that means I have until maybe the end of the year to decide.

Will probably just go for one Pandora charm - looking at the challenge one!
Yeah I’ll be coming in Thursday so for things I really want I have to do it ahead. So I am planning to pick up the pre order. Just not today. Don’t feel like spending 700 all together today

Where does everyone like to stay onsite for the 5k?
Also count me in the Pop group. While we can’t use the sky liner on race morning I love being able to use it to go to the parks as long as Mother Nature is cooperating.

Plus they were good to me this last Springtime. I had last minute breakfast plans for the 10 milers (friends plan). And didn’t have time to drop my stuff off in my room and make it to breakfast and they were nice enough to let me drop it off in luggage storage when I ran to breakfast.

Hi so I got her in. Now someone give me the details. 5 am start time ? Where ? Spectators ? Health expo ? That’s where we pick up bibs ?
I need a cheat sheet.
We are booked at both Pop and Riveria depending on who if any of the siblings come with .
Thanks so much

Hi so I got her in. Now someone give me the details. 5 am start time ? Where ? Spectators ? Health expo ? That’s where we pick up bibs ?
I need a cheat sheet.
We are booked at both Pop and Riveria depending on who if any of the siblings come with .
Thanks so much
All of the races start in Epcot usually. Expo is at the ESPN Center have to bus from the hotels on property. Same place for bib pickup

I got frustrated and left the queue after about a half hour, when it sent me back to an over an hour wait. I decided I shouldn't really travel that weekend just to get a Coast to Coast medal. Went for an hour run, came back and saw the half was still available. Took a work call, ate lunch, and it was still available. They finally got me and I registered for the half. They got me! It's not just for the C2C medal, I really loved Princess last time I ran it.

Interestingly, when looking at the merchandise available, the two jacket bundles are only showing sizes XL and up available. Wonder if that's a glitch, or if they are truly already sold out in pre-orders for smaller sizes.

Where does everyone like to stay onsite for the 5k?

I've only done one race weekend at WDW so far (W&D 2019) and was at Pop that time. Loved it, it was right after the Skyliner opened, so extremely convenient.

The only downside I remember was that the queue for the Expo bus on the first Expo day was insane (I think I gave up and took an Uber after waiting ages in the queue).

For next year... I don't know yet. I checked hotel prices but Disney prices for February 2024 are getting towards (or are beyond) the ceiling of what I'm willing to pay for them. If there isn't a good room-only offer I'm thinking of Swan/Dolphin, or possibly one of the Disney Springs resorts.

I need a cheat sheet.
Thanks so much
Health & Wellness Expo is the bib/shirt pick up… it’s held at wide world of sports complex and busses are made available from on site resorts…lately there has been one area for bibs, one for shirts and vendors and one for RunDisney branded merchandise and character meets…. If you want to get into the official merchandise /character building on day one of the expo in recent events you need a VQ

5am start/spectators:
Busses start from resorts at 3am sometimes earlier depending on drivers…security at the start also opens at 3am… pre-race characters will meet till 4/430am ish however if you are in earlier corals those close early so be aware of times

Spectators can ride the bus with you or wait to bus to watch you finish later…they may take part in pre/post race photos but unless they are posing with a runner it’s phone only since photopass is registered by bib number not by Magic band

Took a work call, ate lunch, and it was still available. They finally got me and I registered for the half. They got me! It's not just for the C2C medal, I really loved Princess last time I ran it.
LOL love this!!! And I totally get it. I know there are many who hate on Princess weekend but I really enjoy it. Glad you got in! 💜

Congrats on everyone who snagged a spot and hope everyone got what they wanted! If anyone is curious, these were the sell-out times:

Princess 10K - 70 minutes
Princess 5K - 85 minutes
Princess Yoga - 92 minutes
Fairytale Challenge - 101 minutes
Princess Half Marathon - 197 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter