PrincessBrideKatie's PJ for 05/23/08 - YCG and Ashbury A/B - I dyed my crinoline!!

LOVE your table names/different floral idea! And the Cherry blossoms! OH, it is going to be beautiful!:lovestruc Cant wait to see pictures!

Enjoy the last couple weeks!

Everything sounds so wonderful. I love the idea of of having a theme for each table...very cute! :cutie:

I love the Tables.....I can not wait to see pictures!!!:surfweb:

Me neither!! Only 2 more weeks. I will post pictures as soon as I can, but I am moving to florida and am not sure when internet is gonna be set up.

Your plans sound great! I am so excited for you!

Thanks!

LOVE your table names/different floral idea! And the Cherry blossoms! OH, it is going to be beautiful!:lovestruc Cant wait to see pictures!

Enjoy the last couple weeks!

Thanks, I will try to enjoy these couple of weeks, but being a bridezilla and all gets pretty stressful ;) I am so excited for the cherry blossoms too!! and I dont think DF knows they are pink! He hates pink! but I love it! He probably wont even notice though... :rotfl:

Everyting sounds so great! Congratulations :)
Thanks

Everything sounds so wonderful. I love the idea of of having a theme for each table...very cute! :cutie:
Thanks, we are making our guests burst into song when they want to see the bride and groom kiss, instead of clinking glasses, we are even getting Impressions to print out cards with the lyrics for the tables. :laughing:

With only 5 days til my parents and I begin out trek down to disney world, I realised that I had not dyed my crinoline, and I really wanted to. So my mom stopped after church and picked up RIT powder dye in Navy Blue so that I could do it today.

Crinnie001.jpg

So I followed Caryn's instructions that she wrote down when she dyed that awesome pink crinnie. She seemed to have not included some of the messy details, such as when you have to unravel it in between agitating it. Luckily my mother thought to put an old shower curtain on the floor, cause there was dye everywhere...

Crinnie003.jpg
This was after cleaning up a bit.

This is it after the first rinse
Crinnie005.jpg

And while hanging to dry
Crinnie006.jpg

I'm not sure I am 100% happy with it, I was hoping it would have been the colour of the box. But I think it will do. Plus, I am not paying another $50 to Davids Bridal for another one.

Thanks Caryn for posting how to do it, it really did help alot! :banana:

Katie,
Your crinnie looks amazing! I love the color, it's seems very rich! I think you'll love it when you get it put on with your dress. Your wedding is fast approaching. :cool1:

looks AWESOME!!! So cool!! :) Looks like a mess though lol

Thanks, it was such a mess!! Needed lots of paper towel and bleach wipes.

Katie,
Your crinnie looks amazing! I love the color, it's seems very rich! I think you'll love it when you get it put on with your dress. Your wedding is fast approaching. :cool1:

Thank you, I think so too, I dont have my dress here, but when I compared it to the trim on my veil it seemed pretty close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter