PS at 'Ohana and MK fireworks?

figment27

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip to WDW in 10 years so I have a lot of questions coming but for now:
We are making PS for 'Ohana due to the wonderful, mouthwatering reviews we have read about on these boards.
I would like to make a PS to either coincide with the MK fireworks or be able to finish the dinner, and watch the fireworks from the Poly beach.
What would be a good time for the PS in either ciurcimstance?
I don't even know when the fireworks start at MK. I also read about Spectromagic.
Is Spectromagic something one can see from the Poly beach also?
Thanks,
Figment

Spectromagic is a parade and can only be seen within the MK.

As for the fireworks...well they are held at different times, and depend on the season (not every day either) - when is your trip for?

Another thing to consider is the Floating Electrical Pageant - this is like a mini boat Spectro on Bay Lake :) Very pretty - maybe not worth a trip on it's own to see, but certainly if you are at the Poly, worth seeing - you can watch it from the beach. It's only short, but starts from the Poly @ 9pm each night.

Thaks for the reply.
Actually that is what I was trying to recall, the Electrical Pageant.
We will be in WDW Jan. 4-11, 2003.
Where would I find a schedlue for the fireworks?
Thanks,
Figment

We have PS at O'Hana's @7:00pm in Nov. The fireworks in MK begin @8:00pm and the electrical Parade @9:00 from the poly beach. I was told this is a good way to go. Disney probably won't have the Jan schedule out until early Nov or so. I was told they pipe in the music from the MK for the fireworks and depending on your sit you may be able to see them. I imagine we will be done with dinner 8:15/8:30 or so and then walk to the beach to see the water parade. Sounds good in theory, but I have to see!! I'll post when we get back!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter