PTR august the girls meet up for cocktails !

I'm loving all the Frozen summer updates! Looking forward to visiting Arendelle and seeing the singalong show. I think I'll have to wear my Elsa tshirt the first day.

It's looks fab doesn't it girls !!!
So not long till ADRs can be made !!!!!!
Can we have a plan re booking etc ?
I got a busy few weeks can maybe make a couple :lovestruc

Loving all the frozen updates it's going to be great might be temped to take ellie to the princess for a day in arendelle x
About 10 days to beging adrs........ Well ive only 2 to make :lovestruc:lovestruc

How many for brunch ??
I'm doing ADC with Louise bbwws and cafe Mickey breakfast with Jill.
Thinking of just EOS and toad hall etc the rest of the time.
Will miss chez remy though.

Brunch with characters ? Not for me * shudders *

Likes Toad Hall chips and wraps at EoS :thumbsup2

Me & Mam for brunch anyway! 1pm?

Pity that adults can't do the Frozen Princess for a day :-(

Ah my stupid flight :sad: I have to leave park around 2! Is it Mary Poppins too, we love Mary x
I'm booking inventions lunch on Friday then we have adc saturday with Rachael.

Yeah it's Mary Poppins.

Nearly ADR time so I got my mam to decide on somewhere for day 1. She wanted to go to the DLH so we could relax for a few hours after being up since 3am. But we've the brunch on Sunday so I suggested Walts for lunch. I showed her photos and the menu and she liked the look of it so we've settled on that. Then that evening we'll grab some CS or get pancakes or something in Cafe Fantasia when we're having cocktails.

Then breakfast on the Sunday, I'm not sure what to do. Don't want much as I need to leave room for brunch. :-D

Oh I'm not jealous at all ladies!!!!! lol You all have a lovely time!

(Would join you all but with baby due on 25th July I MAY be a bit busy mid August!! lol)

C x

To do!
Book ADR for Walts. DONE
Book transfer from the airport. DONE
Book seats on the plane (flying with Ryanair, this costs extra but it's worth it!) DONE
Buy backpack (looking for something small if anyone has seen anything suitable in the shops)
Buy accessories for my disneybounding Mary Poppins outfit! HAT, BELT AND NAIL TRANSFERS BOUGHT.

Last edited:
Slacking with the updates girls!

I'm in planning mode! Jill alerted me to a 60% AP discount on disney hotels so I have now booked Hotel Santa Fe and cancelled the Kyriad! Im delighted! I've stayed there twice before but not since the refurb. It was only an extra €20 but I think there's a cancellation fee for the kyriad. :-/

I want photos and a full report on Santa Fe please Dee. Hope the cancellation fee for Kyriad isn't too stiff but it will be worth it to be onsite.

Really envious of you ladies - the awful weather is getting me down here. :umbrella: :umbrella: :umbrella:

Isn't the weather just crap? I've a load of laundry to do and no tumble dryer! :-(

I managed to avoid the cancellation fee by making another booking. I won't be using that either but I'll keep changing it to something else until I use it!

So after much deliberation decided to give Disney bounding a go for our Inventions do. I've an offwhite dress and black Cardigan, red bow tie and I've just ordered some yellow plimsolls, orange lipstick , I'm thinking 8636948396_76707b55b1_b.jpg - Mickey ears or not, I've ordered a cheap pair of plain black ones on eBay but I'm not sure???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter