PTR - The Maybe Trip May '17

We were not planning on going to the party, really. I even booked the Ralph Brennan's Halloween gingerbread house event to have something Halloween in our trip (other than the decorations of course ;)). But then last night at dinner I asked DD (who has autism and is non verbal) when we were going to DLR. She said "October Halloween party yay!". I dropped it, but when we got home she drew a picture of her costume, she wants to be a black cat like last year. I called and while on hold the auto system said only available dates were the 24th and the 26th (online showed all sold out) I was on hold for 10 minutes and by the time I got the agent she said only the 24th was available. Our last night is the 26th and that would've been perfect but the 24th is just fine;) DH just looked at me and said that we are wrapped around her little finger. Could not agree more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter