Puppy!!! He's got a name!! INTRODUCING.... Page 5

YodasMom

Dis Veteran
:cool1: They're here!!!!! The puppies were born last weekend!! :cloud9: I just got an e-mail from my breeder yesterday and also talked to her on the phone.

She has me at the top of the list for choice of a little boy and she knows what I'm looking for in personality since I'm a repeat customer. I am going to go out there (to Iowa) sometime in early May to make a final choice. They will be ready for new homes in early June, so she will actually deliver him when she comes through the Chicago area to visit her son in June.

Yesterday, I mailed a disposable camera to my breeder for her to take pictures of the puppies now and as they develop. Right now, they look more like baby seals!! I told her that she could either mail the camera back to me for processing or hold onto it until I see her.........just to make it easier, etc. I mailed it like I do with the swaps with a plastic baggie with postage money and a return address label, etc, in case she returns it by mail.

I am SO happy!!!!! Little Pluto pluto: or little Disney will be here soon!!!:woohoo: :lovestruc

And you'll post pictures here as soon as you have them, right!?!

Congratulations.

Congrats!!!
I hope with you name choices one of them fit him like a charm!!
Can't wait to see pictures!!! ;)

So exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see a picture. We've been thinking about getting a dog. I'm not sure I'm ready. :) We would name him Jango Pet. Get it? From Star Wars? We are such nerds.

I'm so excited for you.
I can't wait to see photos.

Stars Wars is not nerdy. Is not, is not, is not!

Now, when your children are doing something they are not supposed to and you yell "CREE!", then you are a nerd. (StarGate) I am a nerd.

:dogdance: Yay for your new baby!!

Awwwwww, puppies are just so much fun, I would love to have another, but DH isn't onboard...

Great idea about the camera! I was close enough with my DS's puppy to go and play with mamma and her pups. I did an album for him from week 1 on...it was soooooo cute!! Final page was his b-day when he had to go on the giftie hunt, and found this tail waggin happy baby in the barn... Those pics bring back so many memories...

Best wishes for a happy and healthy pup!

awwwww, I love puppies :love:

Congratulations, can't wait to see some pics!

Congrats on your new baby!!! That's WONDERFUL!! I can't wait to see the pics! And June is really not that far away! :thumbsup2 I love your name choices!

Mickster--I love the Jango Pet name! DH would love that!! :)

And you'll post pictures here as soon as you have them, right!?!

Congratulations.

Of course!! It will be awhile till I get any pics back, I'm sure. Thanks so much everyone for your well-wishes!! I'm excited! Gracie, my 12 y/o pup, doesn't know what she's in for!

The pup will be another Pembroke Welsh Corgi, they're around 25 to 30 pounds......the Queen's dogs............but they are comical, happy, smart, lovable, herding dogs. Yoda, my dog that died last summer was also a corgi.

So exciting! Congrats! I can't wait to see a picture. We've been thinking about getting a dog. I'm not sure I'm ready. :) We would name him Jango Pet. Get it? From Star Wars? We are such nerds.

Well, if you're a nerd, I'm a nerd, too. My dog who died last summer held the name of "Foxworth's Jedi Master Yoda"....I called him Yoda (among other things)! Of course, we do share a brain, so what else would you expect!!

And that's why my screen name is YodasMom, because he and I also shared a brain.....What comes around, goes around!!

Congrats!!!
I hope with you name choices one of them fit him like a charm!!
Can't wait to see pictures!!! ;)

Well, I don't know if the name choices will fit. I had some really angelic male names picked out for Yoda, and once I met him, I knew they would not fit. The name Yoda fit primarily because of the ears, but also because he was deeply wise and understanding yet comical...and mischievous until the day before he died.

I just would love to have a Disney name, so I'm open for other suggestions to add to the list.

Well, if you're a nerd, I'm a nerd, too. My dog who died last summer held the name of "Foxworth's Jedi Master Yoda"....I called him Yoda (among other things)! Of course, we do share a brain, so what else would you expect!!

:rotfl: Thanks. I needed that! :)

Congratulations! I don't know what I'd do without my babies :goodvibes

Thanks again everyone!! I'm really excited!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

I am sooooo excited for you!!!! The anticipation of waiting for a new baby is so fun!!!!! I remember this time going out and spending a fortune on buying up Petco!!!! My puppy had more toys than he knew what to do with!!!! He was so spoiled!!!! He had the best bed, Of course the bed was 50 times larger than the puppy!!! You couldn't find him when he was sleeping in that bed!!!! Especially if he was under the covers!!!! Too funny!!!! They are just too cute when they are babies and they have that great puppy smell!!!! I love that puppy smell!!! So have lots of fun!!! Enjoy!!!!

I am sooooo excited for you!!!! The anticipation of waiting for a new baby is so fun!!!!! I remember this time going out and spending a fortune on buying up Petco!!!! My puppy had more toys than he knew what to do with!!!! He was so spoiled!!!! He had the best bed, Of course the bed was 50 times larger than the puppy!!! You couldn't find him when he was sleeping in that bed!!!! Especially if he was under the covers!!!! Too funny!!!! They are just too cute when they are babies and they have that great puppy smell!!!! I love that puppy smell!!! So have lots of fun!!! Enjoy!!!!

Thanks so much, Maria! I know I'm ready for puppy breath, too!!

I have so much doggy stuff as it is, and so many toys that are not being played with now. Plus, I have 5 dog beds, I think ( different sizes and mats, too). So, I don't know how much I'll be buying. But, when I think of giving Yoda's toys, some of which are in really good condition, I think it might be hard to give them to a new dog....and Gracie doesn't play with them. So, I may be doing some shopping for more than just a new collar and dishes.

We inherited my parents dog which is also a Corgi. Very sweet dogs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter