Puppy!!! He's got a name!! INTRODUCING.... Page 5

Well, we're starting our second full day at home today, and he's found his voice....I take it back....Sassy would fit just fine...LOL!! Ohmigosh!! My older dog is just a saint with her patience with this pup!!

I still haven't named him but I think by the end of the day I will. We're heading off to the Vet this afternoon for a check-up, and the office people there will probably go nuts without a name for the records, but they'll have to live with it for today.

Awwwwwwww, was he crying last night? They are so pitiful!

He is going to be a hit at the vet...

Awwwwwwww, was he crying last night? They are so pitiful!

He is going to be a hit at the vet...

No, he didn't cry during the night last night..he did his first night, though. This morning, after he ate, he was instigating play with Gracie and found his "bark" mechanism for the first time...plus, he kept jumping on her which she tolerated for quite a while. Then, he was making these bratty whiney noises as he tore into a throw rug, etc. They weren't pitiful cries while he was playing. It was cute, and he was having fun....exhibiting a little more personality there. Now, he's snoozing...nice puppy!!

No, he didn't cry during the night last night..he did his first night, though. This morning, after he ate, he was instigating play with Gracie and found his "bark" mechanism for the first time...plus, he kept jumping on her which she tolerated for quite a while. Then, he was making these bratty whiney noises as he tore into a throw rug, etc. They weren't pitiful cries while he was playing. It was cute, and he was having fun....exhibiting a little more personality there. Now, he's snoozing...nice puppy!!

Sounds like he is getting settled in his new home. Wore his poor little self out...

Poor Gracie...

What an adorable baby! Much congratulations to you all.

I'm going through puppy withdrawal. Missy was such a good puppy. She's a great dog now, but I really miss the puppy fur and smells.

I'm going through puppy withdrawal. Missy was such a good puppy. She's a great dog now, but I really miss the puppy fur and smells.

Mmmm. There's something so special about puppy smells. It's right up there with baby smells. I've got that warm-fuzzy feeling reading about all these littles one!:goodvibes

Ohhh! He is sooooo cute!!!! I think Tristan fits him just by looking at his pic! He just "looks" like a Tristan! Not sure why!!! But that is my take!!! :lmao:

Ohhh! He is sooooo cute!!!! I think Tristan fits him just by looking at his pic! He just "looks" like a Tristan! Not sure why!!! But that is my take!!! :lmao:

:upsidedow :confused3 Ugh!!! There needs to be a smiley for banging your head against the wall, or something!! He's still nameless!! There are a bunch from the list that I like...and I think the favorites here have pretty much coverd the whole list! LOL!! One thing for sure is that he is SO playful!!

Yoda was playful, but really full of himself and had that eye contact with me that was all-knowing, so with all that in addition to the huge ears that were set like the character Yoda, his name just fit immediately. Ok, I do like Tristan ("Tris" for short), Figment ("Figgy" for short, Finnegan, Copper (he comes to it), Disney (Diz or Dizzy for short...always wanted a dog name Disney)............Ugh!!

Yes, he was a big hit at the Vet's office. They stole him from me and passed him around the office. Then they said they were going to keep him (the office staff that is). Even my Vet said he envied me!!

:upsidedow :confused3 Ugh!!! There needs to be a smiley for banging your head against the wall, or something!! He's still nameless!! There are a bunch from the list that I like...and I think the favorites here have pretty much coverd the whole list! LOL!! One thing for sure is that he is SO playful!!

Yoda was playful, but really full of himself and had that eye contact with me that was all-knowing, so with all that in addition to the huge ears that were set like the character Yoda, his name just fit immediately. Ok, I do like Tristan ("Tris" for short), Figment ("Figgy" for short, Finnegan, Copper (he comes to it), Disney (Diz or Dizzy for short...always wanted a dog name Disney)............Ugh!!

Yes, he was a big hit at the Vet's office. They stole him from me and passed him around the office. Then they said they were going to keep him (the office staff that is). Even my Vet said he envied me!!
So Karen,
If you always wanted a dog named Disney, name him Disney and be done with it!!!! That name fits him too!!! Dizzy fits him to a "T"!!!! Go with it!!! Enjoy him and stop stressing!!!!! If that is what you want then DO IT!!!!

Dizzy is cute...and we all love [to] DIS :lmao:

At my house it would turn into Dizzyboy...Dizzybaby...Dizzyboo-boo...everybody gets nicknames here...

Oh, Karen. He is DARLING!!! I really like the name Finnegan. Good luck with picking a name.

I want a puppy! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

He's got a name!!! And, we've been using it for a couple of days, so I think it's a go!!

It's been my number one choice of names, but because I didn't really think it fit his breed (Corgi), I kind of put it at the end of the list a while ago. After talking to my sister-in-law, she reminded me that this character prances around just like my little guy when he's walking proudly next to Mick 'n Min and then, when he's playing, he is also full of mischief just like this character. Much of the time he's prancing with his toes almost turned up while he's playing or pouncing!

So, (yeah right, I know you're all saying...it's about time she named the little XXXX...will you get with it anyway!!)......I'm proud to introduce:

Pluto - Fun 'n Fancy Free....Welcome to the world little guy!!

05fe39cb.jpg

I love the name. Especially if he prances on his toes. It is perfect!!

:cheer2: Welcome home Pluto!!:cheer2:

He's really darling, Karen! That's a great name and one that you've had shortlisted for a while. Congrats on picking one!

OMG- Pluto is PERFECT! And he's a favorite at our house- Pluto is DD all time favorite charater (she isnt into the princesses). In fact on our last trip to WDW she said "Mom, I wish Walt Disney had invented Pluto first because then his head would be all over the place instead of Mickey's!" :lmao:
Anyway, Congrats on naming the cutie pie!

Yeah Karen!!!! I am glad you went with a Disney name!!!! Especially knowing it is something you always wanted!!!! I am REALLY glad little Pluto "fits" into his name!!!! :lmao: Good luck and enjoy!!!! Congrats to all!!!!

Welcome PLUTO!!!
What a cutie!!!
I've been waiting for you to name him..
Congrats Pluto and welcome to the family!!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter