QS sushi in Epcot?

mtrib

Mouseketeer
Worth it? We're park hopping to HS around lunchtime. DS desperately wants to grab sushi on the way out. We'll be cutting it close for first FP at HS. Don't want to waste time running to Japan for mediocre sushi. Anybody have an opinion?

It's ok. Over priced and small portions....but fresh. disappointing compared to your neighborhood place. Kona Cafe in Poly and California Grill in Contemporary...and Morimoto in DS are real good.

We really liked it. Disclaimer: we live in rural Midwest. There are no neighborhood places!
We are always desperate for sushi so if your husband is the same, it may be worth a quick run route.

Thanks, guys. Hopefully a few more people will weigh in and break the tie.
TeeKo - we are in Lancaster, PA. Neighborhood places are mostly meh. Really gotta take the kid to Philly for some good sushi.
2hapykdz- we are staying at Contemporary but no plans to take the time to enjoy California Grill. Can we get some take out from there or grab some sushi in the lounge?

I've had the QS sushi in Japan and it's pretty good! If it won't destroy your schedule, I think it's worth swinging by.

If you have time, he best sushi on property is at Kimonos, IMHO. You can get sushi in the lounge at Cali Grill (though it's mostly rolls if I recall), but it's not great. They use way too much rice in the rolls, IMHO.

I'm originally from Lancaster!

I've had the QS sushi in Japan and it's pretty good! If it won't destroy your schedule, I think it's worth swinging by.

If you have time, he best sushi on property is at Kimonos, IMHO. You can get sushi in the lounge at Cali Grill (though it's mostly rolls if I recall), but it's not great. They use way too much rice in the rolls, IMHO.

I'm originally from Lancaster!
Thanks for the tip on Kimonos. That's good to know. I'll probably have him hit the QS in Japan and grab me a snack, too! And thanks for the heads up about the rolls at CG lounge. Seems like most places overstuff with rice these days.

If you ever come back to Lancaster, don't come for the sushi:) But the restaurant and art scene has really exploded here. Lots of great (non-sushi) food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter