Question about a 6 year olds trip

chicagomomlakeview

Earning My Ears
They are doing cinderella dining 8am jan 5 (i know its extra magic hours, sucks but we aren't resort guests and all i could get :/) They're also going jan 6. Also want to do crystal palace. Should they do breakfast (8am) or lunch (1pm) ? I have both in my account but will delete one Thank you!! first trip for her and my husband. Would you do a park hopper to epcot for one day or just two days MK?

Last edited:
They are doing cinderella dining 8am jan 5 (i know its extra magic hours, sucks but we aren't resort guests and all i could get :/) They're also going jan 6. Also want to do crystal palace. Should they do breakfast (8am) or lunch (1pm) ? I have both in my account but will delete one Thank you!! first trip for her and my husband. Would you do a park hopper to epcot for one day or just two days MK?

My friend recommends character breakfasts over other meals because the food is marginally better at breakfast. Unless there's a dire need to go to Epcot (frozen ever after), I would stick with 2 days at MK

one last question- if staying offsite (its the good neighbor marriott with shuttle service) do you go back to the hotel for a break or just stay at the park all day? they will have a stroller she has some issues and wouldn't be able to walk for 10 hours

We neve4 do early breakfasts, prime ride time with shorter lines. Late breakfast or lunch.

one last question- if staying offsite (its the good neighbor marriott with shuttle service) do you go back to the hotel for a break or just stay at the park all day? they will have a stroller she has some issues and wouldn't be able to walk for 10 hours

I think everyone has their own philosophy on that one. A friend took her 11 month old and planned to go back for a break but she fell sleep in the stroller, so they stayed practically until close.

In the end it depends on the kid and the family, what they need (and also how frequently the shuttles run). I stayed offsite 984375093247506974 years ago with a hotel that had a shuttle, the shuttles there stopped running at like 1030.

since both breakfast reservation is at 8 before the park opens at 9 still better to do lunch?

If the park isn't opening until 9, an 8 AM reservation is fine. Even if one of those mornings is EMH, you're offsite so you'd be able to better position yourself in comparison to the RD crowd.

8AM breakfast at the castle is great! You get to jump ahead of crowds waiting to get into the park, then walk down an empty Main Street.

-Paul

is it worth going to magic kingdom from noon on or just too late? they could add an extra day if they did that the day they arrive (land 1030 am)

But wouldn’t there be crowds for extra magic hours?

I did breakfast in the castle on a day without Extra Magic Hour. The only people admitted to the park had breakfast reservations. My family walked down main street with only a couple of other guests and cast member on the street.

-Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter