Question about Photo Pass and Annual Pass

splash327

Mouseketeer
My daughter is going on a band trip in a couple weeks to Disney World. We had a buy a three day ticket even though she has an annual pass. The big question is, does the annual pass have to be "in the park" to allow for capturing pictures to her account? She'd like to be able to keep pictures with her friends on rides and in the park. Can she have the photographer scan her Magic Band that has the annual pass even though it wasn't used to enter the park for the day?

Why can't she use the annual pass and save the ticket for future ?

But either way, she should be able to use the pass for photos any time.

Why can't she use the annual pass and save the ticket for future ?

But either way, she should be able to use the pass for photos any time.

Nope, checked on that. It expires the end of April. She created an MDE account today with just the three day ticket to book fast passes and her annual pass is on my MDE account. Our other thought is to move the AP after the trip so she can download the pictures.

We had a buy a three day ticket even though she has an annual pass.

Just curious, why was this? School requirements? I'd have had quite a fight with them.... I would have probably lost ;) for future reference even with a short expiration I'd have used the AP and tried to get rid of the ticket to someone coming for a short visit for a modest price. Might as well try to recoup some of it. Worst case you're no worse off .

Matt

I would just have her use her AP and see if anyone accompanying the group needs a ticket - otherwise just let it expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter