Question about promo code for Sea World

I have searched the boards to see if anyone had a promo code listed and I don't see one. If someone could send me a PM that would be great. Thanks So much!

Does anyone know when the LOWES code expires? We don't need tickets until Aug. so I have time to wait for the best code out there.

Does anyone know when the LOWES code expires? We don't need tickets until Aug. so I have time to wait for the best code out there.

I know the 30% code expired 4/30/07. They don't currently have an expiration date for the 20% code on the website so it might be around for awhile. When they offered the 30% discount, it stated that the offer was good thru 4/30/07.

im traveling for one day with my 3 kids to sea world at the end of June and wanted to know if anyone has a promo code or discount they could share with me for the day. it will be my husband and myself and 3 kids. We are both teachers so I don't know if we would qualify for any type of discount with that. Also I've been researching hotels for 2 nights that are kid friendly and have breakfast included. The best deal i have found so far has been on the sea world web site for around $530.00 for 2 nights stay and admission to the park. Any suggestions??? Thanks

When they offered the 30% discount, it stated that the offer was good thru 4/30/07.[/QUOTE]

Hi Mamakate
AM I MISSING SOMETHING???
Did I misunderstand the advertisement for the tickets? I purchased them with the code but won't be using them till August. I don't see ANY expiration on them. I paid thru my credit card, so If I made a mistake I can likely get it corrected, but I sure hope I did not mess this up.
I hope I didn't make a mistake :scared1:

Hi Mamakate
AM I MISSING SOMETHING???
Did I misunderstand the advertisement for the tickets? I purchased them with the code but won't be using them till August. I don't see ANY expiration on them. I paid thru my credit card, so If I made a mistake I can likely get it corrected, but I sure hope I did not mess this up.
I hope I didn't make a mistake :scared1:

No your fine!! The 4/30/07 date I was referring to is the date you had to purchase the tickets by to receive the 30% discount. The tickets themselves don't have an expiration date. I'm not using mine until November.

No your fine!!

WHAT A RELIEF, the funny thing is, last year we visited Fla about the same time/August and bad weather came thru the day we were to go to SW. Of course, me the ORGANIZED one, decided before we left on vacation that I would get gift cards for us to use at SW for our meals and such, thereby knowing in advance that our money was covered for the trip. Then, we didn't get to go. And the cards actually are set to expire before this years trip. I spoke to customer service at Sea World and they were wonderful and allowed me to trade them in for full value for a NEW gift card for this trip! YEAH!! :banana:
When I saw the other post I had this UGH :scared1: feeling!
THANKS for the quick reply.
PS: LOVE the pix!
Just waiting......till the fla SUN :rolleyes1

visited to the Busch Gardens bought with the 'LOWES' discount.

Has anybody bought the Seaworld ticket with this promotion.
Then exchanged this ticket for second day free
then used the shuttle (free I assume) to the Busch Gardens
then used this ticket in the Tampa Busch Gardens.

I must be dreaming but curious if anybody has done this....

hi there :) my family (2 adults, one 4 year old) is going to SeaWorld San Antonio on May 27th .. little less than 2 weeks from now. we are only going for 2 days and will not be back for the remainder of the year ... so i only need a promo code for 2 days.
anyone have promo code for that at the S.A. TX location?. ? i'd appreciate it! email me at: phikshun_@hotmail.com thanks so much!!

Just used my tickets I bought with the promo code, no questions asked. I even went to guest relations since I heard that you could come back a 2nd day for free and now they have buy one day get the rest of the year for free. So I used the promo code and got the whole year for $53 adults and $43 kids.

hey could anyone email me a promo code for sea world? i have a group of 1o kids my email is samuelmsumter@aol.com. thanks for any help you can give

Good Luck, I don't know any current code, but if their is one, you're sure to learn it here on the DIs!!!

Am going to sea world san diego today.. i know its last min but was hoping someone.. ANYONE would be able to tell me of a promotional code for Sea World. Please email me at kali_lee@hotmail.com

would much much appreciate it!

:flower3:

My family and I are planning to vacation at Sea World San Antonio in July. Could someone please share with me any promo codes for this location? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter