Question about promo code for Sea World

Can you please tell me where you find a promo code for Discovery Cove or Sea World?. I have searched the internet and cannot locate one. Thanks

Hi!
The coupon code I used was LOWES. It saved me a ton of money- I paid $37.77 for my son and $44 for my husband & I. My daughter (1 yr.) was free of course..
Hope this helps! Anyone know where I can get a cruise coupon?

Does anyone have a promo code for sea world me and my family will be going at the end of the week to san antonio, hopefully, they would be the same ...thanks pm me please

I too am looking for a PROMO CODE for Sea World San Antonio. We are going next week. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Does anyone know of any coupons or savings code for Sea World in San Antonio, Texas. I purchased Six Flags Fiesta Texas and then found a better deal on line and kicking myself so I don't want to buy Sea World tickets until I know that I have a good deal.

Thanks! Leaving in 18 days:cool1:

Does anyone have a promo code for Sea World San Antonio? We are leaving in two weeks. Thanks!

I have been told that if you are going to San Antonio, Texas Sea World you can go to the local grocery store HEB and they have 2 days for $48.99 for 13-up and around $39.99 for 12 and under. That about $24.00 a day.

Here is the PROMO code that I used. LOWES I just bought my tickets yesterday. We are going next week. But you have to use this link 4adventure.com and at the top, click the enter promo code button. Then you can pick what ever park you want. This saves you 20% on a one day pass. Now, for those of you who are like me and want to go for 2 days...while you are at the park on your first day, on your way out you can stop by the "passport" building (I think this is where you can get season passes and such) and they will validate your ticket for another day. I even called SeaWorld to verify this. Well I hope this helps. Have fun!!

Question about these promo codes - isnt the LOWES one valid if you are a LOWES employee only?

No, the code is for anyone. It was probably supposed to be used by LOWES employee orginally but then you have discussion boards like this that share them and it worked for me. However, for anyone going to Sea World in Orlando, you don't need two days. I went at the beginning of June and was somewhat disappointed at the attractions. Don't get me wrong, the shows were great for my daughter but there are only a handful and the Shamu ROCKS show was very good, but I hated staying the entire day just to see this show. Sea World is not what I remembered it being as a child. That was unfortunate for us.

But the LOWES code should work for anyone! Have fun!

:cheer2: I just wanted to say THANKS!!!

I just bought tickets to Sea World in San Antonio with the lowes promo code and it worked. There's nothing that even relates to Lowes on the e-tickets. Saved me lots of $$$$$!!!

We Leave on This weekend.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!! :banana:

Anybody buy the LOWES eticket or use the SouthWest discount at the gate recently and then upgrade to a fun card once inside the park?

We'll like to go in and out for 2/3 hours for a few days so better than a 2 day tickets.
Thanks,
Aine
Dublin

Could someone tell where I can find the code? Also, does anyone know if there is the same type of deal for Busch Gardens?

Thanks!

Havent had much luck with the discount codes. Has anyone found anything that works?

Anybody buy the LOWES eticket or use the SouthWest discount at the gate recently and then upgrade to a fun card once inside the park?

We'll like to go in and out for 2/3 hours for a few days so better than a 2 day tickets.
Thanks,
Aine
Dublin

Last summer Seaworld was upgrading single day tickets to 7 day tickets. We got a free ticket using our American Express points and then we also bought some online using a promo code.

When we got to the park, Seaworld upgraded ALL of our single day tickets to the 7 day tickets. Including the free American Express one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter