Question about promo code for Sea World

G. Peach,

I sent this in an earlier Thread, No Code Unfortunetly :( But Aquatica may not have one..yet..)

disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1894207[/url]

Bri

Use promo code ENT08 for Seaworld Orlando or San Diego or Busch Gardens

Good for family pack of tickets (4 people. Any combo of adults and kids):cool1:

Must buy tickets in 4's.

Good until Dec 31, 2008

With that promo code, does the discount show up right away? It looks like it's $59 for adults and $48 for kids.

That is better than the standard web discount of $60 for both an adult and a kid ticket.

Does anyone have any other promos? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Forgot to ask... are the prices on the web site pre-tax? It is safe to assume when I do the final purchase they will add in 8% tax?

I have a friend in GA who wants to take her 4 year old to Seaworld. Is there any codes for two adults and one child...Please Pm me if anyone can help...

Does anyone have a recent promo code?

Earlier in the year, McDonald's had a promo going on [ronaldorlando] until Dec 31 2008, but it says that it has expired when I go to input it. Apparently supplies were limited?

PLS PM me if you do...

I'm interested in a promo code if anyone has one available. We are going in October. Thanks in advance.:)

We are going in September (the 19th). Does anyone have a promo code that I could use or tell me where to find one?

Does anyone know of any promo codes for Sea World...im just needing a one day ticket...thanks!! or where i can find them?

hi everyone. Does anyone have a SeaWorld Orlando promo code that you can send me. If so, it would be greatly appreciated.

My daughter and I are going to Sea World Orlando in December and would love to have a promo code if anyone has one to share.

thanks!

Does anyone have any promo codes or discount sites for Sea World Orlando, Universal Studios Orlando or Disney World Dl....thanks...

I don't know of any promo codes. I do know you can get discounted tickets through AAA. You can also get 20% off on a single-day admission at the gate by showing your Rapid Rewards card, which is free through Southwest airlines.

http://www.southwest.com/rapid_rewards/how_to_enroll.html

Simply complete the enrollment form to become a Rapid Rewards Member. To get you started toward your first Award, we'll give you two enrollment bonus credits just for joining! You will receive your account number immediately upon enrollment, which you may print out or write down for future reference.

AAA pricing:

SeaWorld Orlando Be A Kid Again Single Day Ticket---$57.95
SeaWorld Orlando & Busch Gardens Tampa "Be a Kid Again" Length of Stay Ticket---$89.95
SeaWorld and Aquatica "Be a Kid Again" Length of Stay Ticket---$79.95
SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa & Aquatica "Be a Kid Again" Length of Stay Ticket---$124.95

All prices are for child or adult

:banana:

Hi..
Does anyone have a new code they can pm for 2009 purchase Jan? We have 3 children, 2 adults traveling. We are all so excited to come to Orlando, but not so excited with the ticketing prices.. Between here and Disney. :confused3
I have extensively searched the websites, and all of the offers, and I can not come up with anything.

I have tried, all of the codes, usps, pepsico, etc. Nothing works.

Any suggestions, I would love them.

Thank you so much.
:woohoo:

Would love a code too! We are going in February with 4 adults and 2 little ones, hoping to save some $ on tix and looking to buy soon. I have tried all of the old codes and nothing works. Argh! :goodvibes

Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks in advance,

Val.

I have a sense that there are no promo codes right now...at least not for SW Orlando. I signed up for the southwest card which apparently gives 20% off at the gate, but I'm not expecting to receive my card before we leave for Florida.

Guess the only other option is to order the tickets off the SW website- you might be able to see some savings there.

To my knowledge, they don't send out cards. You print it out from their website. As I stated above: You will receive your account number immediately upon enrollment, which you may print out or write down for future reference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter