Question for Married Ladies

Which bridal ring(s) do you wear in the parks?

• Both my wedding band and engagement ring

Votes: 80 60.6%
  • Just my wedding band

Votes: 22 16.7%
  • Just my engagement ring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer to not wear either

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • I wear a fake set while vacationing

Votes: 14 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t wear my rings on vacation. My fingers swell. Even if my fingers didn’t swell, I still wouldn’t bring them/wear them. I’d be too afraid of loosing them. I’ve thought about buying fake just for vacation but never got around to it. I was just at WDW last month and a lady lost hers in the pool. Luckily someone found it.

I wear no rings at all. I got really fat recently and my last pregnancy made me swell so bad they had to be cut off. I haven’t replaced them. I probably won’t until we have enough money to get something I really like.

KeepCalmAndCarryOn what about your silicone wedding rings today? Are they getting loose?

KeepCalmAndCarryOn what about your silicone wedding rings today? Are they getting loose?
I am still wearing the same one as I type this (which actually, now that I think about it, is probably pretty gross!). This ring has gotten me through many 20+ mile runs, two trips to Disney, life with twin toddlers and teaching middle schoolers and though it is a bit looser (I can kind of flip it) it stays put and has never even felt close to falling off. And the flipping is more due to the fact that my kids like to play with it; if they weren't so interested I am sure that would even be less.

I wear mine to Disney—engagement ring, wedding band, anniversary band. I feel naked without them. The one time I left any jewelry in a Disney hotel—-a sterling silver chain—-it walked off with housekeeping. My fault for not using the safe.

We do a ton of camping/hiking/canoeing/kayaking. So I don't wear my rings when we are on vacation. Leaving them in the camper worries me, losing them on a trail/in the water worries me more. And I swell in the heat. So no, I leave my jewelry home when we travel.

I normally wear my wedding band and engagement ring all the time, except for showering. Going to Disney was no exception.

However, during our trip in 2016, we were in Basin at Disney Springs on our last day there. I took off my engagement ring to try out some lotion, and you can guess the rest. I didn't notice I wasn't wearing my ring until we were sitting at our gate at the airport. Thank the Lord a kind soul actually turned my ring in to lost and found, and Disney mailed it back to me. Needless to say, that was a very stressful hour on hold with Disney lost and found, and I almost thought my now DH would have refused to marry me if it truly was lost forever :faint: :rolleyes1

On our trip just last week, I did wear my rings down there. But I locked them in the hotel room safe for the duration of the trip. I did not want a repeat of the 2016 incident. I thought about purchasing a rubber or silicone ring, just because I hate the feeling of not having a ring on that finger.

I usually just walk with my wedding band along with one of my silicone rings. Since we usually go when it's hot, the silicone band is my backup just in case I need to switch it out during the trip. I leave the e-ring behind since mine is a bit big and the sizer has fallen out quite a few times.

KeepCalmAndCarryOn thanks! That sounds great. yesterday with my husband we ordered rings from this site (Maui Rings) Let's see what will come :)

I voted "fake set." My husband and I got rubber rings for working out, and I find myself wearing that band more and more because it's just so comfortable.
I do too! I wear my rubber ring anytime im worried i might lose mine. Playing sports, on active vacations, etc. I love the peace of mind knowing im only out $30 if something happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter