Question regarding new ticketing system

DoleWhipping

Earning My Ears
Hi!! Does anyone know if you will still be able to make payments towards your vacation with the new ticketing system? Or will the full balance be due at the time the reservation is made?

Hi!! Does anyone know if you will still be able to make payments towards your vacation with the new ticketing system? Or will the full balance be due at the time the reservation is made?
I wouldn't think that the payment system would change when the price of the tickets change. Tickets purchased as part of a package reservation would take a deposit at time of booking with full payment due 30 days before check in. Tickets purchased separately or for a room only reservation would be paid in full at time of purchase.

I wouldn't think that the payment system would change when the price of the tickets change. Tickets purchased as part of a package reservation would take a deposit at time of booking with full payment due 30 days before check in. Tickets purchased separately or for a room only reservation would be paid in full at time of purchase.

Thanks!!

There's no change, you are not required to pay in full when you book rooms or packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter