Questions about Artisan Park Celebration

Hey Mickey 1230 Is your HOA fees separate or is it included in your mortgage( if you have one) Thanks!

We have had some setbacks, waiting to see what the pricing is on the new part of celebration, thanks for answering my question and happy New Year.

We hope everyone is having a fabulous 2020! Please let us know if there have been any updates regarding the Artisan Park lawsuit. We want to buy a condo there but are worried about the lawsuit....

Hey Mickey1230 What is you property insurance per year?
I believe it is somewhere around $600 a year. But I increased some coverage limits, plus my deductibles may differ. That also includes hurricane coverage as well which pushed up the price.

We hope everyone is having a fabulous 2020! Please let us know if there have been any updates regarding the Artisan Park lawsuit. We want to buy a condo there but are worried about the lawsuit....
Lawsuit is settled! Banks are lending again from what I have heard. Some great deals here but values are increasing. How is your search going.

Hi Mickey1230,
Thanks for all the great information! Can Artisan Park residents use other Celebration pools?

Hi Mickey1230,
Thanks for all the great information! Can Artisan Park residents use other Celebration pools?
Yes, I believe that Artisan Park residents can use other pools in Celebration if we want to. But quite honestly, I love our pool so much, plus we go to the Club for the breakfast buffet on Sundays and dinner during the week, that I have always stayed here. Good Luck!

Hi, I see a condo I love at artisan point. Can you guys tell me please about the area, specifically, is this walkable to anything? I love the pics online and am looking here for a second winter getaway. It seems like I always like the ones at artisan point. I hope there are no water issues or other issues with life there? thank you.

Hi, I see a condo I love at artisan point. Can you guys tell me please about the area, specifically, is this walkable to anything? I love the pics online and am looking here for a second winter getaway. It seems like I always like the ones at artisan point. I hope there are no water issues or other issues with life there? thank you.

We have lived in Artisan Club Condos for over 4 years and love it. There are plenty of trails for walking and biking nearby, and the Club with its own restaurant, pool and health club is a short walk away. The main downtown area is a couple of miles away and has some nice restaurants and shops. There are some beautiful condos for sale as you have seen. I have not had any water issues, but a good home inspection is always a good idea before buying, in my opinion. I really love it here. Let me know if you have any other questions.

We have lived in Artisan Club Condos for over 4 years and love it. There are plenty of trails for walking and biking nearby, and the Club with its own restaurant, pool and health club is a short walk away. The main downtown area is a couple of miles away and has some nice restaurants and shops. There are some beautiful condos for sale as you have seen. I have not had any water issues, but a good home inspection is always a good idea before buying, in my opinion. I really love it here. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you so much! I was hoping disboards could create a threads for moving to orlando in addition to their facebook group.
I find it's difficult to find condos to buy that are not short term rentals, that are not condo hotels, just for people who want a second home, vacation home like me that's all theirs in a community that is walkable and close to the parks.
So I find celebration is the only game in town but I keep reading about lawsuits (specifically the recent settlement at artisan park) and other ones. Ultimately, I want Celebration condo, not any water or mold issues, walkable, calm environment I keep navigating my tastes online to Georgetown, Artisan point and Marisol (spelling?).
Then my husband says, well new builds seem to cost the same for single family homes, one story (I only want one story), so why are we looking at condos when the hoa is so high and we can just do that. and i just don't have that answer for him so i am open minded.
I am not in a rush, it's for my enjoyment and long term needs and I want my kids and parents to enjoy it whenever they want to as well to come and go so no restrictions on that either. I looked into the adult active lifestyles homes online and they seemed to have restrictions on that. I want to feel welcome with my family....
Thanks for your celebration information! I really appreciate it....

Hello from Frozen Canada!! We are looking at "Snow Birding" (once we are allowed to travel again) and Artisan Park sounds like the perfect place for us. Just checking in to see if you are still loving it? Is Sunday Brunch still happening at the club? Any new mold/water issues/lawsuits? We want an association that includes an ERF and takes care of basically everything, especially because we won't be there all the time. I appreciate all the details you have given before, and would love if you would include favourite streets, buildings or any other tips from being up close and personal. Researching on-line is far less fun! Hope you are enjoying the sunshine and thanks in advance!

Hello from Frozen Canada!! We are looking at "Snow Birding" (once we are allowed to travel again) and Artisan Park sounds like the perfect place for us. Just checking in to see if you are still loving it? Is Sunday Brunch still happening at the club? Any new mold/water issues/lawsuits? We want an association that includes an ERF and takes care of basically everything, especially because we won't be there all the time. I appreciate all the details you have given before, and would love if you would include favourite streets, buildings or any other tips from being up close and personal. Researching on-line is far less fun! Hope you are enjoying the sunshine and thanks in advance!
What is an ERF ?

Yes, There is still a Sunday Brunch every week at the Club. No issues with water that I know of. The fees you pay are used to take care of all of the maintenance for the grounds and buildings. All of the streets and neighborhoods are beautiful.

Yes, There is still a Sunday Brunch every week at the Club. No issues with water that I know of. The fees you pay are used to take care of all of the maintenance for the grounds and buildings. All of the streets and neighborhoods are beautiful.
Thank you for letting me know! If there is any further reasonimg you can think of to choose Artisan Park over other areas of Celebration please let me know! Take care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter