Questions about Artisan Park Celebration

Have you bought a place yet? Where did you choose?
Not yet. Atrisan Park is still on the top of our list, but the right condo (for us) has not become available yet. We are open to other areas, but keep coming back to the beauty of this location. We are looking for a sanctuary and know that location is everything, especially in a place where we hope to be outside often. Are there any other areas of Celebration you would live in? I read a post about Siena being "the ghetto"(their words not mine) of Celebration with a higher crime rate/noise level because of the proximity to the high school and highway. I have not heard anything about the Terraces location. We also looked into the new construction, but the company who is building does not have a great reputation here and so we decided against that option. I would love it if you could tell me what the vibe is like where you are and your day to day experience; is it too far to town? Are groceries etc. easy? Do you interact with your neighbours? are you allowed to screen in your porch and how important is that? Anything that I can't see on a video or vlog would be very helpful.

Not yet. Atrisan Park is still on the top of our list, but the right condo (for us) has not become available yet. We are open to other areas, but keep coming back to the beauty of this location. We are looking for a sanctuary and know that location is everything, especially in a place where we hope to be outside often. Are there any other areas of Celebration you would live in? I read a post about Siena being "the ghetto"(their words not mine) of Celebration with a higher crime rate/noise level because of the proximity to the high school and highway. I have not heard anything about the Terraces location. We also looked into the new construction, but the company who is building does not have a great reputation here and so we decided against that option. I would love it if you could tell me what the vibe is like where you are and your day to day experience; is it too far to town? Are groceries etc. easy? Do you interact with your neighbours? are you allowed to screen in your porch and how important is that? Anything that I can't see on a video or vlog would be very helpful.

There are several great areas in Celebration to choose from. I can only speak first hand on Artisan Park. Out neighbors and all of the people I have met have been really friendly and easy to talk to. Downtown Celebration is only a mile and a half away, so far enough so that its peaceful, but only a few minutes away by bike or car. You cannot screen in your porch, but I have not found that to be an issue. Any luck yet on finding a place?

There are several great areas in Celebration to choose from. I can only speak first hand on Artisan Park. Out neighbors and all of the people I have met have been really friendly and easy to talk to. Downtown Celebration is only a mile and a half away, so far enough so that its peaceful, but only a few minutes away by bike or car. You cannot screen in your porch, but I have not found that to be an issue. Any luck yet on finding a place?
Thank you for this. I am on a list serve for celebration with Sean Faulk and barely any supply in any of the local areas near wdw. i'm in no rush. i noticed marisol sometimes come up, they also have screened porches i noticed (not that that is a must for my search ), can you discuss that building in celebration as well?

Thank you for this. I am on a list serve for celebration with Sean Faulk and barely any supply in any of the local areas near wdw. i'm in no rush. i noticed marisol sometimes come up, they also have screened porches i noticed (not that that is a must for my search ), can you discuss that building in celebration as well?
Mirasol looks like a nice place. There almost always seems to be a unit available there too, more than most areas of Celebration. If you like being close to downtown, you could check it out. The one thing that always seemed to stand out, is they always seemed to be the most expensive condos in Celebration. Some places are asking for over a half million for a very small two bedroom condo. Even in this atmosphere with sky high prices, that seems a bit much, but maybe for others thats ok. I would definitely check out the HOA fees as well.

No luck yet. We are waiting for Artisan park 2 bed & 2 bath. After all of our research and considerations, we decided this is where we would like to be! Thank you again for helping with our decision. Now we just have to wait for someone to want to sell...this market is a bit crazy!

Mirasol looks like a nice place. There almost always seems to be a unit available there too, more than most areas of Celebration. If you like being close to downtown, you could check it out. The one thing that always seemed to stand out, is they always seemed to be the most expensive condos in Celebration. Some places are asking for over a half million for a very small two bedroom condo. Even in this atmosphere with sky high prices, that seems a bit much, but maybe for others thats ok. I would definitely check out the HOA fees as well.
Hey Mickey, do the artisan Park fees include water and wifi?

No luck yet. We are waiting for Artisan park 2 bed & 2 bath. After all of our research and considerations, we decided this is where we would like to be! Thank you again for helping with our decision. Now we just have to wait for someone to want to sell...this market is a bit crazy!
Just curious, Did you ever find that Condo you were looking for?

Just curious, Did you ever find that Condo you were looking for?
Following this thread with enthusiasm. My wife and I are about 3 years out from seriously considering a move to Orlando, but we do know that we want to target Celebration, and in particular, Artisan Park. A few units recently sold there, and they looked beautiful.

Mickey1230, are you still happy with your move to AP?

Following this thread with enthusiasm. My wife and I are about 3 years out from seriously considering a move to Orlando, but we do know that we want to target Celebration, and in particular, Artisan Park. A few units recently sold there, and they looked beautiful.

Mickey1230, are you still happy with your move to AP?

We are very happy with the move. The real estate market seems to be very hot right now. Rates for 2 and 3 bedroom condos are going up by the day. I have no idea what things will be like 3 years from now. Would you consider buying now or are you definitely waiting to buy.

We are very happy with the move. The real estate market seems to be very hot right now. Rates for 2 and 3 bedroom condos are going up by the day. I have no idea what things will be like 3 years from now. Would you consider buying now or are you definitely waiting to buy.

We'll likely be waiting. It's fun to see what comes on the market though. The HOA seems a tad bit brutal, but understand its part of the package.

We are looking at Celebration. Carlyle and Marisol and Artisan and others. Are all if them about $700 a month in fees? And which have a gym? I know Marisol does and Artisan. What about Carlyle? And does anyone know offhand if they can be mortgaged (are they warrantable...the whole FL condo rules)? Thanks.

would like to piggyback on lovin'fl. Does anyone know more information on Marisol. When i search online for future places I am just very interested in a nice resort style condo for purchase without short term rentals. I can only find marisol as an option really. I'm frustrated because I see in other cities there are so many nice apt/condo buildings that are newly renovated with a community feel and I just don't see that in the wdw/orlando area. I see homes, I see older units, nothing modern with fresh amenities that are more upscale. advice? even marisol is outdated units but that's all i can find.
and it would be great if we can get a thread for moving to orlando going on the disunplugged forums/chats pages.

would like to piggyback on lovin'fl. Does anyone know more information on Marisol. When i search online for future places I am just very interested in a nice resort style condo for purchase without short term rentals. I can only find marisol as an option really. I'm frustrated because I see in other cities there are so many nice apt/condo buildings that are newly renovated with a community feel and I just don't see that in the wdw/orlando area. I see homes, I see older units, nothing modern with fresh amenities that are more upscale. advice? even marisol is outdated units but that's all i can find.
and it would be great if we can get a thread for moving to orlando going on the disunplugged forums/chats pages.
Did you ever find a place in celebration?

Did you ever follow through and buy a Artisan Park Condo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter