Quick Service mini-review

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Hello! We (3 adults) were in WDW May 29-June 8 and ate all meals either off-site or quick service. Several menus from Allears, which were mostly updated in March, were no longer accurate. Not just prices - several items were removed/replaced. Just an fyi. We had not visited WDW since 2015. We visited Disneyland in 2016 and 2017, and returning to WDW, we were surprised at the drop-down in food quality.

END ZONE FOOD COURT
After a delayed flight, we ate here around 9:30 and was surprised to find it so crowded.
Chicken nuggets & fries; baked chicken dinner; chili-cheese dog & fries, 2 drinks = $39.83.
The chicken nuggets and baked chicken were really good.

SUNSHINE SEASONS
Pork chop and 2 turkey sandwiches with potato salad, free waters = $35.12. The turkey sandwiches looked great, until I turned mine over. The bottom of the bun had a black substance all over it -- it really looked like mold. DH's did not look that way. I took it back for an exchange, and the cashier acted like I was really overreacting. (I didn't complain, just showed it to her, and said I thought it was mold and wanted to exchange it.) In a very condescending tone, she stated she could assure me it wasn't mold and was okay to eat. I just stared at her and she said you can exchange it if you want. I took it to the food line and showed the ladies making the food. They said "ew" and apologized and promptly gave me another one, which was fine. Food was okay-tasting, a little dry.

ELECTRIC UMBRELLA
Chicken nuggets & fries, cheese flatbread, and 2 cokes = $27.75. Flatbread was okay. I was surprised (again) at how good the chicken nuggets were - actual chunks of chicken breast.

ABC COMMISSARY
Rib platter, shrimp-fish-chicken platter, extra side of fries, 3 cokes = $51.06. This food was pretty good. The Rib platter had 3 portions of 3 ribs each, so 9 ribs total for $18-19. We did not need the extra fries.

ROSIE'S CAFE
We did not want to eat here, but time and circumstances (hunger) won out. We had 3 cheeseburgers with fries and free water = $33.52. Okay food.

BE OUR GUEST (LUNCH)
Braised pork, french dip & fries, grey stuff cupcake, free waters = $41.51. The french dip was dry (the former roast beef was better). The braised pork was delicious! The cupcakes here are really good, though tiny. DH found a hair in his braised pork, which ruined the meal for him.

PECOS BILL'S
2x strawberry lemonade slushes = $12.76. Nice way to cool off, but they were a bit too tart.

CASEY'S CORNER
Hot dog & fries and 2 chili-cheese fries = $22.44. The chili cheese fries were quite good.

COSMIC RAY'S
Chicken nuggets & fries, grilled chicken club & fries, and 2 cokes = $28.82. The chicken club was really good, especially after I improved it via the fixings bar.

Hello! We (3 adults) were in WDW May 29-June 8 and ate all meals either off-site or quick service. Several menus from Allears, which were mostly updated in March, were no longer accurate. Not just prices - several items were removed/replaced. Just an fyi. We had not visited WDW since 2015. We visited Disneyland in 2016 and 2017, and returning to WDW, we were surprised at the drop-down in food quality.

END ZONE FOOD COURT
After a delayed flight, we ate here around 9:30 and was surprised to find it so crowded.
Chicken nuggets & fries; baked chicken dinner; chili-cheese dog & fries, 2 drinks = $39.83.
The chicken nuggets and baked chicken were really good.

SUNSHINE SEASONS
Pork chop and 2 turkey sandwiches with potato salad, free waters = $35.12. The turkey sandwiches looked great, until I turned mine over. The bottom of the bun had a black substance all over it -- it really looked like mold. DH's did not look that way. I took it back for an exchange, and the cashier acted like I was really overreacting. (I didn't complain, just showed it to her, and said I thought it was mold and wanted to exchange it.) In a very condescending tone, she stated she could assure me it wasn't mold and was okay to eat. I just stared at her and she said you can exchange it if you want. I took it to the food line and showed the ladies making the food. They said "ew" and apologized and promptly gave me another one, which was fine. Food was okay-tasting, a little dry.

ELECTRIC UMBRELLA
Chicken nuggets & fries, cheese flatbread, and 2 cokes = $27.75. Flatbread was okay. I was surprised (again) at how good the chicken nuggets were - actual chunks of chicken breast.

ABC COMMISSARY
Rib platter, shrimp-fish-chicken platter, extra side of fries, 3 cokes = $51.06. This food was pretty good. The Rib platter had 3 portions of 3 ribs each, so 9 ribs total for $18-19. We did not need the extra fries.

ROSIE'S CAFE
We did not want to eat here, but time and circumstances (hunger) won out. We had 3 cheeseburgers with fries and free water = $33.52. Okay food.

BE OUR GUEST (LUNCH)
Braised pork, french dip & fries, grey stuff cupcake, free waters = $41.51. The french dip was dry (the former roast beef was better). The braised pork was delicious! The cupcakes here are really good, though tiny. DH found a hair in his braised pork, which ruined the meal for him.

PECOS BILL'S
2x strawberry lemonade slushes = $12.76. Nice way to cool off, but they were a bit too tart.

CASEY'S CORNER
Hot dog & fries and 2 chili-cheese fries = $22.44. The chili cheese fries were quite good.

COSMIC RAY'S
Chicken nuggets & fries, grilled chicken club & fries, and 2 cokes = $28.82. The chicken club was really good, especially after I improved it via the fixings bar.
When you went to Casey's how were the buns. On our trip the hot dogs were great and so was the chili but those buns were a crime.

The buns were okay -- not gourmet or anything, but not stale.
Thanks I am trying to decide on whether or not we eat there on our next trip or give it a pass so I have been asking everyone who ate there lately for their views. We may have just caught them on a bad day or with a bad batch of buns.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter