Quiz list

Bumping for Bob - let me know if you see a month you want :thumbsup2

Sorry to ask this, but can you take me off the Quiz hosting list for now? I've been given some deadlines for May so it'll be hard to fit it in... :guilty: Sorry, maybe another time...

Bob xoxoxo

Sorry to ask this, but can you take me off the Quiz hosting list for now? I've been given some deadlines for May so it'll be hard to fit it in... :guilty: Sorry, maybe another time...

Bob xoxoxo

No probs. Thanks for letting us know.

By PMing the answer to the Quiz Master/Mistress, then posting on the thread that you have sent a PM.

If you look back a few pages you will see Danauk's April Quiz threads, these will give you an idea. Anyone can take part, the more the merrier, obviously the more questions you can answer the more chance of winning! ;)

Likewise, anyone can take on the role of Quiz Master or Mistress for a month. Although it's hard work, it's great fun and very much appreciated. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter