Quiz list

No, there isn't a quiz this month. There's a list showing who's hosting the quiz (and when) on the first post of this thread.

is there a May quiz or have I missed it?

Theres usually 1 question a day throughout the month and the answers are then posted about a week later, Whoever is hosting the quiz for that month usually does an intro thread explaining the rules etc so look out for this at the beginning of June

The quizmaster/mistress hosts the quiz for a month. It doesn't have to be about Disneyland Paris, it can be anything Disney, last year I held one about Disney Heroes and Villains.

Participants send their answer by PM and post on the thread that they have sent a PM. It's usually one question posted per day but of course it's up to the quizmaster/mistress how they do this, if they wanted to they could post a week's questions at a time. It's also up to them how long they leave each question open for answers, whether it be 48 hours, 72 hours, a week etc.

At the end of the month the quizmaster/mistress announces the winners and usually provides a small prize for the winners.

Hope this explains ~ ask away if you need any more info. :)

I hope it's not too late to volunteer to do a quiz in November....er...tomorrow.

Oooops, scratch that - I've just seen that someone has already volunteered for this.

I will do a quiz next month if ppl are interested? May not be totally on dlp but will be disney oritentated. Down to you all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter