Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff - Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think im going to vomit, im under, so much...pressure D:
Not even the magical powers of Queen can fix it either, thats how bad it is.
I feel sick D: and its only wednesday, Its like a big giant middle finger in front of my face saying "Haha, and you think its pressure right now, wait until tomorrow, or the day after that"

I cant even eat anymore without me wanting to share it with the toilet.

:(:(:(:(
Its going to get worse.

I can very much relate to pressure. Right now we are preparing for our diplomas and IB exams. Of course, one single IB exam is completly nuts in and of itself. Lets use the Social exam for an example. It consists of three 'papers', paper one being two essays, paper two being THREE essays, and paper three being one essay (but the mother of all essays). Thats right: One exam = five essays (as in all sections of the paper are at the very least expected to be several pages long). On top of that we still have the regular diploma exam, plus the several IB and/or regular year-long projects due. Thats ONE IB class. Multiply that work load by four. (Why oh why did I sign up for IB!?) I seriously doubt my ability to pass grad 12, but it's do or die. If, for some reason, I do not pass grade 12 my parents will refuse to support me in any way, which means either I a) go to art school or b) go and try to survive on my own.

You heard right, the girl who got straight 'A's and all honors until this year is seriously in danger of failing. Thank you IB.

Plus I need to apply to art schools, which means a different portfolio for each school.

YAY STRESS! (no wonder some IB kids get hospitalized every year). o_O

going to bed in 5 minutes..night!!..(or good morning..or good afternoon!)

Brilliant!:thumbsup2 Very cool vid. I wish I had friends who would do that with me.....

Gooooooooood night! :)

Off to watch The Office....or Jericho. Haven't decided yet.

Work tomorrow, joy joy joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter