Reading, seeing and hearing Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baaaacccckkkk.

Changed Directions!

I have so much to say, since I actually read the pages rather than skimmy.

First:

Lou - most excellent web site - and Thxs to Amy for linking it. You 9/11 photo's were incredible!

Spectro/Shelby - yup I think the rule should be collect 25,000 then return them!

Shelby - loved the pic's. I hope no one in Norway see's the tombstone. Maybe Mel, I know she'll like it. I also need a copy of the book.

Grammy - glad you are having a good time in Canada. I was a little worried about you when I heard the news this morning! Talk about setting off major alarms. We have a mission for you, if you choose to accept it: Take 25,000 of something (aka Spectro/Shelby) and bring it back to the US.
Also, did you find Dudley-Do-Right yet???

lew -
Donna chugged her margarita while in the Maelstrom line!

I love that line. I think it should be put in the Maelstrom hand book. Who's the keeper of that???

Frick - Hey girlfriend. Glad you enjoyed the bars and thought of me - unlike on my TR yesterday.....(sorry, couldn't help myself - hee-hee) Didn't get the letter yet, but not to worry they still use "horse and buggy" for POST here in Canada. Sent my Xmas cards on 19th Dec and my friends in GA got them 20th of Jan! Nice!
I also feel your pain about the peanuts. As mentioned peanuts/nuts are totally banned in schools here. So it's not as big of worry, but I hear you 'cause Jack started school in Georgia. My analogy to those who got nasty was......bringing a peanut butter sandwhich to school to my kid is really no different than bringing a gun. Both can kill him. (aside: very extreme example, but it got the point across....and very least shut them up)

Jami - what a great idea for a Canada meet. I'm sure Mel would be into planning the whole event. Lord knows she's got nothing else to do when it's not camping season..... ;)

Jami/Lala/Frick/Tink: Sweet stories about the kids going to school. Mine are now in 3rd and 6th....and I CAN"T WAIT FOR THEM TO GO BACK. Does that make me a bad YAK?

Sher - hahahahahahahahaha.......ahhhhhh-fannypack-choooooo.

Rhonda - was that you are having a tea party in the bathroom? I guess I did skim.

Tink - I think it's really hard to pickle your buds......maybe not in October though! :teeth:

Ash - Happy Early Friday, girlfriend!

Amy - take a deep breath.........and now go back and smack them upside of the head!! (Tell 'em your Canadian friend sent you) I hate that!
Did I also read......party at OKW??? I've been in a one-bedroom. They are much bigger than POP. Plus, I love to meet amazing women! I'll bring the juice boxes....(for your kids, silly)

Everyone else...... :wave:

sheridac said:
this was not it, but STEPH!!! I may be looking for an iron tonight. but, how do I keep my chest straight????
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

honey, don't hurt yourself (either thinking about it or doing it!)

Last edited by Yzma and Kronk : Today at 03:37 PM. Reason: Long Post, again. Whew I had to go back and "bold" the names. Is that a flaggable offence

No, but that Canadian spelling is....

okay folks, I'm out (for now at least). hubby has already called and said we're eating good home cookin again tonight (cooked at a home other than mine), and then I'll be working on Audrey's dress.

So, see you on the flip side.

Sleepydog, you did theatre? You would have been beaten up in my school.

I'm just kidding. I love theatre but we didn't have it at my high school so I did church plays and now me and MG do a dinner theatre every summer. You'll have to come watch. :happytv: It is very good if I do say so myself. (Of course it is not just us)

Jami - Busted! Spelling is not my thang.... :banana:

Amy - No worries....we can convert him. Maybe. Would he turn us away if we just all showed up? Or called out to you from your balcony?

Just a quick fly-by!

Lacto and I are out until Saturday evening. Weekend with my parents! Eek!!!
Don't add up too many pages while we're out! I hate to miss excitin' stuff!

Over and out!

Gone for a few days and Sheri is posting shoe pics again and flagging people. Nice shoes by the way.

Yak- loved the pluto picks and little story very cute.

Everyone else hi :wave2:

Lastly I am turning the page.

AMY

I NEVER GOT YOUR EMAIL

I\'m just saddin...ok?? Please resend...or PM me for the right addy!!??!!??

hi everyone a drive by posting today to celebrate my trip in three days. Just wanted to come by and shout out to you all and to bump you up past the TOM CRUISE FAKE BABY THREAD....good golly!! and the stupid thread that suggests no one over 25 wear a bikini. I am sure there are MANY MAELSTROM WOMEN that could blow THAT theory out of the water....MEL..SHERIDAC.....RHONDA...TINK......ETC......

hope you all are having a viking sort of day.

MAELSTROM

Evening, all! (Yes, that means you)

I'm cleaning house so get ready for a heat wave/snow storm/hurricane/tornado...whatever.

This is NOT fun.

I need a man servant. Really.

I'll bet Mel Gibson is available. Or perhaps Dennis Quaid?

Wooooo Hoooty!

Looks like it'll be Gary Sinise as the Guest Celebrity NArrator for Christmas Eve CP!!

:cool1:

Yeah, ok now for Tuesday to come quickly!!!
:hyper:

Welcome back, Haley. I was just starting to wonder where you'd been.

And, speaking of which, where is Pooh??

Tink, I am surprised that Richard is only 11. He's going through the puberty stuff early, huh? My 12 year old is still like a baby. It's my 14 year old who is a MAN all of a sudden. Took him to the doctor last week. He's now 6'4 1/4". He grew an inch in less than a month! OMG...I'm going to have another mutant on my hands in no time (TFI, Jay is mutant #1).

Shelby5514 said:
Edited to add...
Check out this thread on the THeme Parks Board...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1190840&page=1&pp=15

it's OT :eek: and it seems to be heating things up... Someone should invite the poor OP over here! (Sher I think you could have another boy-toy...he's only 27...but knows how to give a compliment!)

HOLY GOTHAM CITY, BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shell-bee!!!!

HOW did I miss THIS????? :teeth:

OT but I gotta say it: There are ALOT of good lookin women who post on the Disboards!
I keep seeing women with pics in their profiles and stuff and there are alot of hot chickys here. HOLY CRAP!

Sher~ I think he was talking about the Maelstrom Ladies...lets face it, we do have some smokin' women here...

HaleyB said:
Ok
So
I missed yesterday. And today.

So
What did I miss?????

Almost nothing yesterday, except that I am trying to collect 25,000 drinking glasses from the Conestoga Hotel near DL and then return them.

Today:
1. Sher got new shoes and has started flagging people

2. Tink's taste buds are no longer pickled

3. BadKitty is mad at the fabric store and is hosting a pool party at the OKW

4. A search party is being formed to look for Chappie :sail:

5. Mel, Z, Dre and La(c)to are out for the weekend, but only two of them will be together :teleport:

6. YAJ and SleepyD are/were theatre geeks :happytv:

7. Grammy checked in and has some new Canadian spices :faint:

8. My DS4 is now DS5 :cake: and I gave him a viking ship for his birthday.

9. Other things that are just as important that I don't remember :stitch:

AshClan said:
Welcome back, Haley. I was just starting to wonder where you'd been.

And, speaking of which, where is Pooh??

Tink, I am surprised that Richard is only 11. He's going through the puberty stuff early, huh? My 12 year old is still like a baby. It's my 14 year old who is a MAN all of a sudden. Took him to the doctor last week. He's now 6'4 1/4". He grew an inch in less than a month! OMG...I'm going to have another mutant on my hands in no time (TFI, Jay is mutant #1).

:rotfl2:
My oldest is a mutant. He is more than a foot taller than me. He likes to call me his little Mommy :teeth: But the real mutant thing is his darn feet. We can no longer just wander over to the mall and buy him shoes, we have to go to the big and tall shop. He has huge and extra wide feet. I call him my duck boy.

I just hope Sophia doesn't follow in his foot steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter