Reading, seeing and hearing Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by spectrum-turbo : Today at 09:18 PM. Reason: 9. Tickers seem to be disappearing

Thanks for the update. My ticker headed south too. Darn.
Is it all tickers or just the ones NOT from tickerfactory (Haley wonders).

Shelby5514 said:

OT but I gotta say it: There are ALOT of good lookin women who post on the Disboards!
I keep seeing women with pics in their profiles and stuff and there are alot of hot chickys here. HOLY CRAP!

Sher~ I think he was talking about the Maelstrom Ladies...lets face it, we do have some smokin' women here...

Shell-bee!!!!

Dwats!!!!!!

It's LOCKED!!!!!!!!

Shelby5514 said:
Last edited by Shelby5514 : Today at 09:51 PM. Reason: I don't mind being called a hot chicky...how bout you?

I love been called a hot chicky. Let's make sure we get him over here.

So yesterday at Sea World I gathered a couple of great Maxisms. That is things my Max says. He is a trip, I tell you. Anyhow

Maxism #1
Max: You know Mom, they say the best things in life are free.
Me: Yes they do Max.
Max: But this is pretty good. (we were playing in the wave pool)
Me: Yes???
Max: Well it certianly isn't free.

:rotfl2:

Maxism #2 (which made me think of all my crazy viking friends here)

While eating dinner

Max:You know, the digestive system has a lot in common with black holes.
Me: Huh??
Max takes a bite and chews it carefully.
Max: Black holes suck things in, crush them down, and then spit them out somewhere else.
Me: Well i guess your right Max.
Max: So it is like eating, you suck in the food, crush it down to something smaller... and then later it comes out somewhere else...

:rotfl:

HaleyB said:
:rotfl2:
My oldest is a mutant. He is more than a foot taller than me. He likes to call me his little Mommy :teeth: But the real mutant thing is his darn feet. We can no longer just wander over to the mall and buy him shoes, we have to go to the big and tall shop. He has huge and extra wide feet. I call him my duck boy.

I just hope Sophia doesn't follow in his foot steps.

....LITERALLY!!! :lmao:

I am meeting Kimmie tomorrow morning!!! Then will be OOP (out-of-pocket) for the rest of the day, and probably most of Saturday, too.

Will check in with you chickens if I can!!!

:goodvibes

AshClan said:
Welcome back, Haley. I was just starting to wonder where you'd been.

And, speaking of which, where is Pooh??

Tink, I am surprised that Richard is only 11. He's going through the puberty stuff early, huh? My 12 year old is still like a baby. It's my 14 year old who is a MAN all of a sudden. Took him to the doctor last week. He's now 6'4 1/4". He grew an inch in less than a month! OMG...I'm going to have another mutant on my hands in no time (TFI, Jay is mutant #1).
Susan - YIKES! I was a very early bloomer so it does not surprise me. DH was a late bloomer, though. Strange, huh?

AshClan said:
I am meeting Kimmie tomorrow morning!!! Then will be OOP (out-of-pocket) for the rest of the day, and probably most of Saturday, too.

Will check in with you chickens if I can!!!

:goodvibes

Ash, you have turned all sentimental on us. It's quite lovely. You better toss a camera into that commuter tote tomorrow, cause we don't want to see you back here without a pic from your meet with Kimmie!!! Get thyselves together for a picture!

Haley, 7:45?? Frickin (apologies Frick) pathetic. Your Max is a smart one, too.

PSA: just noticed we will probably hit 8,000 posts tomorrow. Any guesses who it will be or should we make a little game of it????????????

jamal said:
PSA: just noticed we will probably hit 8,000 posts tomorrow. Any guesses who it will be or should we make a little game of it????????????

3 to 1 odds it will be Chris. Unless Markymark notices. :)

ASH!!! We are so looking forward to meeting you!!

Playdate mini-meet for AshClan (without her clan) and the kpKrew. There WILL be pix.

((Crap!! There will be pix!! Better set the alarm a little earlier and make sure to step it up a notch on the morning routine.))

HaleyB said:
3 to 1 odds it will be Chris. Unless Markymark notices. :)

Let's DO it! C'mon! Tally ho! Sally forth! Ta ra ra BOOM dee ay!

11 more to go ... don't make me do this alone, people!

Who's with me??

OK, this is pitiful. Of me. I don't think I can go on.

Forget that. I have come this far, and must march forward to victory.

8000, here I come!
:moped:

Wait

I just realized S-T sa(i)d we almost formed a search party for Chappie. (or you know, something like that).

Did we find him?

I can get the chopper ready. I miss my Chappy. I miss my Horsegirl too.

Phew! Haley, I'm glad you're here. To help with the march to 8000.

I miss Chappie and Horsey too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter