Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kyle and the jumpsuit was pretty funny. I'm 5'1 and have been guilty of trying to eyeball a quick length alteration only to end up with one leg shorter than the other or a totally crooked cut.

I thought Dorit looked so silly with that gold goopy stuff on her head. I couldn't believe she left the house like that. Even her 2 year old knew it looked awful.
I know! She was like, "Are you saying no because you want some juice?"

No. You asked for his honest opinion about your ridiculous hair and he gave it to you. MULTIPLE TIMES.

Lisa Rinna is a witch! I hope ,Dorit comes back next year....didn't cowl down to Rinna's BS. I used to like Erika. I hope she makes an about face because Whiny Diva is attractive or entertaining.

Last edited:

I thought Dorit's and PK's conversation was a normal one between spouses while discussing Dorit's account of the crap that went on during the Hong Kong trip. I'm not a fan of PK, but I thought their comments weren't nasty, just pretty typical of what anyone would say. I would certainly question Rinna's mental state after hearing how she behaved and what she said to Dorit.

Lisa R. Clearly enjoys causing problems. Her face while they are all arguing says it all. She was enjoying it.
PK should have stayed out of it. It's never good when one of the husbands gets involved in the fighting. I do have to wonder who told Erika Dorit said she felt Erika intentionally flagged PK. My guess would be Rinna. Erika seems pretty clear that someone told her that was really what the whole panty gift was about. I guess I can understand her being upset more now that it's come out that she thought Dorit had accused her of intentionally flashing PK.
I hope Rinna has a really difficult time at the reunion. It's easy to see how she created a lot of problems by twisting conversations.

Kyle was on Watch What Happens Live This Week and Andy asked if her and Rinna were friends or frienemies. She hesitated before she responded and said to watch the reunion and mentioned it being difficult. I'm thinking it doesn't go well for Lisa.

Ughhhhh PK is SUCH a creep. He makes me cringe.

I'm glad that Erika and Dorit got Pantygate over with. Now when Dorit goes and gossips about it Erika can be like, "I thought we squashed that?";)

L.R. needs to go. She clearly just wants screen time.

Eden is either dumb or not very good at manipulation because she planted a whole lot of seeds around that group and then watched them all grow into these big issues, but they caught on to her.

Can't wait to see the reunion!

I was laughing when Rinna took the heat off of herself and onto Erika. Dorit was all over her and Rinna was like, "look what you did to Erika!" Then Dorit shifted onto Erika and Rinna moved to the background. Classic deflection.

Ughhhhh PK is SUCH a creep. He makes me cringe.

I'm glad that Erika and Dorit got Pantygate over with. Now when Dorit goes and gossips about it Erika can be like, "I thought we squashed that?";)

L.R. needs to go. She clearly just wants screen time.

Eden is either dumb or not very good at manipulation because she planted a whole lot of seeds around that group and then watched them all grow into these big issues, but they caught on to her.

Can't wait to see the reunion!

I think she's dumb. She's easily manipulated and I think that's why she blew up at Rinna. She realized Rinna was using her conversations with Eden as ammo. I feel like Eden thought she (Eden) was open and honest and having real meaningful conversations which was completely naive.

I think she's dumb. She's easily manipulated and I think that's why she blew up at Rinna. She realized Rinna was using her conversations with Eden as ammo. I feel like Eden thought she (Eden) was open and honest and having real meaningful conversations which was completely naive.
Yeah I can see that.
She's so spacy and hippy dippy. Like a burn out lol.

I did. I think it's going pretty well! As expected, Dorit and PK have don't really take responsibility for anything...

Erika just wants Panty-Gate to go away.

They're getting along pretty good so far!

Erika wanted panty-gate to go away yet she couldn't let it go at Hong Kong after Dorit had thought it was all over, Erika was never honest in the first place. I'm over panty-gate so much.

Next week Kim gives back the blue bunny that Lisa gave her to give to her grandson. I won't lie and say that I am really excited to see all that go down.

Erika wanted panty-gate to go away yet she couldn't let it go at Hong Kong after Dorit had thought it was all over, Erika was never honest in the first place. I'm over panty-gate so much.

Next week Kim gives back the blue bunny that Lisa gave her to give to her grandson. I won't lie and say that I am really excited to see all that go down.

Is that what Kim is getting in the previews? That's disappointing. I was hoping she had more threatening texts from Rinna.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter