Real Housewives of New Jersey

There were a bunch of stories from the man who rented the Gorga's "spec home". He was going to purchase it after renting awhile and he said it was poorly constructed and falling apart. He posted pics and everything. He backed out of the deal, I think it went to court.

I remember season 1 when Teresa was out buying furniture for her new house and she was throwing hundred dollar bills out like candy and Jacqueline's mouth was hanging on the floor. Now we know it was "stolen" money.
Danielle said that the house they owned before they started the show was a dump at one of the reunions and Teresa blew a gasket.

I was away and just got to watch the 3 part reunion shows.......

First off high definition TV made the majority of those woman look terrible, or maybe they just caked too much make-up on their faces.
What the heck did Danielle do to her face now, she looked rough before, but now she resembled a lizard, her cheek bones are double the size of the rest of her face, omg and pulling back her hair made it worse. I don't want to judge a woman on her looks, but that's not how God made her, she did that to herself!
I nearly fell off the chair when I heard she was about to get married again last week and to another wealthy man, she has some kind of talent. :crazy2:
But I guess the man got the "rest of the story" after she announced their 3 day engagement before the supposed wedding at the courthouse last Monday. He ran for the hills..........

First off high definition TV made the majority of those woman look terrible, or maybe they just caked too much make-up on their faces.
What the heck did Danielle do to her face now, she looked rough before, but now she resembled a lizard, her cheek bones are double the size of the rest of her face, omg and pulling back her hair made it worse. I don't want to judge a woman on her looks, but that's not how God made her, she did that to herself!
I nearly fell off the chair when I heard she was about to get married again last week and to another wealthy man, she has some kind of talent. :crazy2:
But I guess the man got the "rest of the story" after she announced their 3 day engagement before the supposed wedding at the courthouse last Monday. He ran for the hills..........
I think they're still together. His family and friends have accused her of drugging him and keeping him away from his family.:eek:

I don’t know where the article is or how to link it but the family of the new fiancé is accusing Danielle of drugging him! Pure crazy. I thought the same as you when seeing her at the reunion. She has over done the facial work!

I think they're still together. His family and friends have accused her of drugging him and keeping him away from his family.:eek:

We must have been posting at the same time; great minds think alike!

Edited to say: I just read they broke up. Is that before or after the drugging. This was written on March 4th. It’s all happening so fast! Lol!!

Last edited:
well juicy joe got released from prison today...............and promptly incarcerated at an ice facility while he awaits his deportation.

I heard about Joe being released today. From what I read, he will stay at the detention center until his case is final. I guess he is waiting for the appeal. From what I understand, the judge said he had to be deported, but he is appealing it. So he stays put until the final ruling. He could either go home to Teresa or go to Italy.

I read he got out today, I don't know he if should be deported or not, but as a parent, I lean more to no.
He has been here since he was a baby, really this is all he knows, not that Italy is a terrible place to be deported to like some other countries.
I think either way he and Teresa are done.

I need to rewatch the reunion but did Teresa allude to the fact that Joe had either cheated or would cheat when he lives in Italy? I swear I thought she said that when Andy was asking her about her decision.

I need to rewatch the reunion but did Teresa allude to the fact that Joe had either cheated or would cheat when he lives in Italy? I swear I thought she said that when Andy was asking her about her decision.

Yea she said he would get with other women in Italy so she wasn’t doing long distance. Idk if thats an admittance to herself at least he has cheated before, but it was very blunt for Teresa in terms of shading Joe. Remember when she couldn’t even be mad he called her “that b-word” on the call to some mystery person at the winery.

The ONLY reason I would call for him to not he deported is the sake of his kids. Audriana was like 5 when he went away. She’d basically spend her entire childhood without her dad. Obviously they caused this so I don’t feel bad for Tre/Joe, but especially the two younger girls this is horrible. (The older girls being in college/close may at least be able to go to Italy more and at least had more time with dad pre-jail, although still awful of course).

Yea she said he would get with other women in Italy so she wasn’t doing long distance. Idk if thats an admittance to herself at least he has cheated before, but it was very blunt for Teresa in terms of shading Joe. Remember when she couldn’t even be mad he called her “that b-word” on the call to some mystery person at the winery.

The ONLY reason I would call for him to not he deported is the sake of his kids. Audriana was like 5 when he went away. She’d basically spend her entire childhood without her dad. Obviously they caused this so I don’t feel bad for Tre/Joe, but especially the two younger girls this is horrible. (The older girls being in college/close may at least be able to go to Italy more and at least had more time with dad pre-jail, although still awful of course).

There was a C-word before the B-word........
He is not a nice person and I think Teresa may have finally woke up to it, she was living in denial for many years.

I wonder how long the appeal process takes.

I felt bad for the kids knowing their father could be deported. It seemed like Milania in particular was counting the days until her father could be home. Tre mentioned on the reunion that she's talked to Gabriella and Gia about whether they'd want to move to Italy, and they both said no. She hadn't talked to Milania or Audriana about it at that point, but I could see Milania being really upset by that and wanting to go.

Personally, I don't think deportation does much other than rip the family apart. If his crimes were violent in nature, I'd be more in favor of it.

I wonder how long the appeal process takes.

I felt bad for the kids knowing their father could be deported. It seemed like Milania in particular was counting the days until her father could be home. Tre mentioned on the reunion that she's talked to Gabriella and Gia about whether they'd want to move to Italy, and they both said no. She hadn't talked to Milania or Audriana about it at that point, but I could see Milania being really upset by that and wanting to go.

Personally, I don't think deportation does much other than rip the family apart. If his crimes were violent in nature, I'd be more in favor of it.

I agree. deporting him will be awful for those kids. Joe is a sleaze and constantly, right up until the end before going to jail, thought he was above the law and continued to lie and deceive, but those kids will be devastated. I think even if he stays Tre will divorce him. She was scared to death to be on her own since Joe took care of everything and I think when Joe went away she realized she could do it by herself. I think she was truly happy without him and I feel like she only wants him in her life for her kids.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter