Real Housewives of New Jersey

Danielle, :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
She has always been and will always be trash!
Marty got exactly what he deserved. What is it with some people who pick a woman/man over there children..... disgusting human beings.

the marriage was over before the first episode of the new season aired-let alone the wedding episode. 4 months from wedding to divorce filing. now it's continuous fighting over the house (his) and the assets (his). he says she changed when bravo started filming them.......................he should have watched her back on season 1 and 2:crazy::crazy:

Theresa did look good at that bodybuilding competition, I am impressed with her willpower. Dolores' kid is hot. He looked so good at that competition. Is that their only kid?

Jennifer is nuts, especially when she drinks. Her daughter is an awful spoiled brat.

Must be nice to get paid to gossip and take lavish trips. I am a little jealous!

Theresa did look g
ood at that bodybuilding competition, I am impressed with her willpower. Dolores' kid is hot. He looked so good at that competition. Is that their only kid?

Jennifer is nuts, especially when she drinks. Her daughter is an awful spoiled brat.

Must be nice to get paid to gossip and take lavish trips. I am a little jealous!
This kills me.... The best places and the best hotel rooms.........

Delores and her bizarre relationship with her ex?!?!?! I don't get that all. Is it for TV or what???
They also have a daughter together.

Just read an article on FB that T will not be joining Joe if he gets deported. I guess it came up during the filming of the reunion. Andy asked her and she said they would most likely separate, according to the article. Does not surprise me, she seems to be doing great without him.

It was a beautiful necklace. But I did want to make a point, and I thought that saying the necklace was ugly was the best way to do it," she explained. "
But you sound like you're in middle school, you're a wife and mother, act like a mature woman.
She is such a child.......

Please don't bring her back

Just read an article on FB that T will not be joining Joe if he gets deported. I guess it came up during the filming of the reunion. Andy asked her and she said they would most likely separate, according to the article. Does not surprise me, she seems to be doing great without him.
She’s a felon too right? Could she even if she wanted to?

Plus she seems much happier without him honestly.

the knife that was brought back from turkey and gifted in retaliation for the article is up for sale on ebay-all monies to go to charity.

i loved how when the newbie wife was complaining to her husband about the article and having him read it he made comments about how 'yeah, well you do say that all the time, and you do this allot....':laughing:

there is speculation on the various housewives sites that when juicy joe gets deported that the deciding factor on weather teresa and the younger girls (oldest goes to college next fall) leave the country with him will depend on the financial deal she can cut with bravo on a variety of show options-

continue on rhonj as a single mom

spin off as a non housewife/single mom

start a new real housewives franchise in italy w/her as the star

spin off in italy as a fish out of water adapting to the new country.

my question is-is it even feasible for her to consider the move? i thought italy was one of the countries that was pretty strict on letting felons enter for limited stay travel let alone to immigrate.

the show is SO BORING now. sick of bs storylines-secret sister b/c of what a psychic said how long ago? whining about being destitute yet throwing an opulent party so people can listen to your kid's rap song (that's supposedly just so her self esteem improves) and then spending how much more for the gym, personal trainers....

i want the show to show the dirt on the REAL stuff that happened to them in 2018-joe getting caught shoplifting at home depot (banned for life) and melissa publicly admitting her shop was selling fake channel bags (and dealing with the legal and financial fallout).

I agree its gotten very boring. Its my least favorite of the franchises I watch. All of the storylines seem so contrived. To the point where Bravo is including Danielle's wedding as a main storyline, even though she's not a full time cast member. Jackie's situation with her sister, Melissa's potential third sister, Melania's singing career - all contrived for the show. Yawn. I really think they keep this franchise around so they can capture Joe's release from prison, the deportation drama, and whether Tre will stay or go. The show got big ratings when she came home from prison, and I think they want to be around when he comes out.

Like PP, I also read an article that said Tre will stay in the U.S. if Joe gets deported. Caroline Manzo called it when this whole debacle started - she said Tre will stay with him during his sentence and will leave him at the end of it. Seems like it will be what happens. Which will likely devastate the daughters who I am sure are anxiously waiting for their family to be whole again.

I can't stand Dolores, she brings nothing to the show but her nose up Theresa's butt. I actually like Melissa more now that I used to. So all of these ladies riches are courtesy of Bravo, right? Like Joe isn't making huge bucks with his construction company, is he? Theresa seems to be cleaning up more than anyone, she looks like she's rolling in the dough. I thought they had to pay back the IRS? Must not have been that much.
Danielle's Marty is an idiot. Who chooses someone like her over their kids? She must be something else in the sack, that's all I can figure. She is so odd, and entitled. The whole bridezilla thing seemed contrived, though. I can't believe anyone actually bosses their friends around like that.

Do you mean Joe Gorga? Because Melissa and him had a huge house from his construction business prior to the show. As did Tre and Juicy Joe, but we know much of their money was fraudulently obtained. Dolores has what I would consider to be an upper middle class house. So, I don't think the bulk of their money came from Bravo at the start, but I'm sure it does now. They've had the same houses throughout, for the most part.

Did her daughter have a pacifier in her mouth?

That’s what I thought! She’s terrible. The perfect example of how money can’t buy class.

It was a ring pop.

Do you mean Joe Gorga? Because Melissa and him had a huge house from his construction business prior to the show. As did Tre and Juicy Joe, but we know much of their money was fraudulently obtained. Dolores has what I would consider to be an upper middle class house. So, I don't think the bulk of their money came from Bravo at the start, but I'm sure it does now. They've had the same houses throughout, for the most part.

from what i've read-

the gorga's huge house was a spec house in montville he was building before they signed for the show. they lived in a more modest home/had a more modest lifestyle but then when they signed on they reportedly wanted to appear more wealthy so instead of selling it they moved into the spec house, then later they rented it out while they lived in a rental waiting for their 'dream home' in franklin lakes to be built. they never moved into that home (sold it) and moved back into the montville house. the montville house has been on and off the market several times and has been relisted again.

according to reports on-line-they are up to their eyeballs in debt (over 1.5 million). they've got 'businesses' left and right but some have been shut down for failure to do reports/licensing, some are being sued for non payment of services/supplies, some just quietly disappeared (remember the restaurant?).

i always wonder with these shows how much of the 'wealth' is just smoke and mirrors. just b/c someone is spending left and right and lives in a big house doesn't mean they aren't drowning in debt-and remember after rhobh's taylor armstrong's husband's suicide? everyone came out of the woodwork to try to get the massive amounts of money they owed and in the ensuing legal battles it was disclosed that all her designer bags/shoes....all were fake knockoffs.

Interesting @barkley

according to reports on-line-they are up to their eyeballs in debt (over 1.5 million). they've got 'businesses' left and right but some have been shut down for failure to do reports/licensing, some are being sued for non payment of services/supplies, some just quietly disappeared (remember the restaurant?).

This crap must run in the Gorga family! Makes me wonder if the two Joe's were ever in cahoots at any point.

so i just finished watching this weeks-

gotta ask. is anyone else getting the whole camile/kelsey grammer relationship vibe from jennifer and her husband? jennifer talks about how she's never really socialized or traveled w/o family, always been at home taking care of kids/husband with husband FULLY supportive of this dynamic...but now all of a sudden he's totally cool w/her going out alone all the time/leaving the state/the country with the other housewives...

maybe it was the phone call she made to him from the hotel where she found out that instead of being home w/the kids while she was gone he was out with his buddies-but it reminds me SO MUCH of how kelsey grammer encouraged camile to get involved with the beverly hills franchise and go out/travel........all so that she didn't have as much time to notice his comings and goings w/the woman he ended up divorcing her for. i think their culture has a huge stigma regarding divorce but i can't help but think that maybe he figures if she's off doing other stuff that leaves her less time at home to repeatedly call and ask where he is/when he will be home/why can't he spend more time at home (let alone drop by the office at least once a week to check up on him).

only time will tell....

so i just finished watching this weeks-

gotta ask. is anyone else getting the whole camile/kelsey grammer relationship vibe from jennifer and her husband? jennifer talks about how she's never really socialized or traveled w/o family, always been at home taking care of kids/husband with husband FULLY supportive of this dynamic...but now all of a sudden he's totally cool w/her going out alone all the time/leaving the state/the country with the other housewives...

maybe it was the phone call she made to him from the hotel where she found out that instead of being home w/the kids while she was gone he was out with his buddies-but it reminds me SO MUCH of how kelsey grammer encouraged camile to get involved with the beverly hills franchise and go out/travel........all so that she didn't have as much time to notice his comings and goings w/the woman he ended up divorcing her for. i think their culture has a huge stigma regarding divorce but i can't help but think that maybe he figures if she's off doing other stuff that leaves her less time at home to repeatedly call and ask where he is/when he will be home/why can't he spend more time at home (let alone drop by the office at least once a week to check up on him).

only time will tell....

All good points. I did find it odd that Jennifer and her husband would even be interested in being on RHONJ. It seems to go against their culture and traditions, between the cat fights, partying, travel. It takes her out of the traditional housewife role that seems to be typical in their culture and way of life. And they certainly aren't hurting for money, so I'm not sure that's a motivator either.

Yeah I did mean Joe Gorga, I just couldn't remember their last name. I remembered that their first lavish home was actually a spec home, so I wondered where they were getting the wealth now. I know he has a business, but they really live large. I think Bravo pays them nicely. I know the RHO Atlanta make a ridiculous sum off the show.

Wow, over 1.5 million in debt! :faint: No wonder Joe has to go to work constantly and can't spend time with his dad. I like Melissa but that is just a crazy amount of debt.

Jennifer is horrible.

Did her daughter have a pacifier in her mouth?

I was wondering that, too. What the heck? She’s five years old, isn’t she? And, she is a brat.

I agree — Jennifer is the worst. Ugh! She and Danielle can both disappear from RHONJ as far as I am concerned. I like Marge and Marge, Sr. Jackie is fine, too. Teresa is just Teresa. What can you say? She is in denial about Danielle. I like Melissa more than I used to. We have to remind ourselves that much of this is for entertainment purposes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter